holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
[...] the issue I have is that the wife looks near identical to the wife in Another Man's wife, one of the ugliest square faced mc's in avn's [...]
No, apparently it's a twin sister of Val (Valerie) from My Wife's a Star.

Or maybe this is Val herself. Those who follow My Wife's a Star know that Val is an actress looking for new assignments - maybe in adult movies (or games?). So it's possible that she decided to star in this new game ;). A bit diferrent hair but it's nothing for an actress.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I assume the Male MC is a spineless cuckoid like in the other game by this dev.
If anyone could confirm, that would be great. Not interested in wasting my time.
Well yeah the guy will be some beta cuck swinger just like the first game not really a shocker just how swingers are cucks with a different name. lol

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Well yeah the guy will be some beta cuck swinger just like the first game not really a shocker just how swingers are cucks with a different name. lol
While I agree with you, I will play devil advocate here and say at least swinger males do get pussy out of the deal, since swinging is about couple swapping. Its still stupid in my opinion but like I said at least they are getting something out of it.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes