Back

Aug 3, 2017
Broooo I played that game when I was really little xD where did you find it??
Think I played this like fifteen years ago. It was pretty janky back then. ^^ I still think the dev's other game, Way, was a better game in both story and gameplay (and translation).

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Goddamn this is old. The art is nice but the gameplay is 'just pray for ridiculous RNG in a 99% luck based game if you want to see any of the events.' As others said the devs 2nd game was a little less RNG, though still frustrating.

Reactions: minanoh

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
There was lates version somewhere damn forget what website its was need check again.
HARO: Tale of the Western Country (English translated version) ver1.91

Moonpuh

Jun 9, 2017
I asked "Is she missing a fucking arm??" out loud after glancing at the main pc. It would appear its just by her side. Idrk why I am sharing this. Have a good rest of the day.

Incubusknight

Aug 7, 2021
Pregnancy mechanics or just endings?
Played this game a long time ago.
The simple awnser to your question is that it's in the ending.

Long awnser and mechanics explained:
Basically during the sex mini game you have to match certain peices to have the main characters cum inside her.
(This is made easy by, sex expereince, equiped charms, and locking those specific matching peices on the board)
It's then left up to chance, (or again depending on what charms you have equiped) to succesfully impregnate her.
If successful you'll be able to see a little text in her status saying she's pregnant.
Finally the main diffrence is the last CG scene where she's either normal or pregnant with the MC's child.

Post game bonus: Depending on Haru's stats when she became pregnant, her stats will reflect onto the child where you can then go into some sort of mini dungeon with them as adults. I mostly stopped playing after the main story was finished so don't have much to say about the mini game other then I know there's more h-scenes with other npcs.

Reactions: Arabi1

May 6, 2017
Holy shit
I haven't seen this game for more a decade
This is so nostalgic
i remember learning to play hanafuda and its rule for the last game they made, Just to see some tidies :3