KapitanMisiek

Jul 27, 2023
If 1st play-through, you need to LV UP 'Haro' to Level 15... a TOWER will appear, click on it (WARNING:After clicking the TOWER you will be unable to start H-events). Keep advancing the story going hunting to any scenario, but you need to finish the stage (not just getting out because you can't do any other move, but clean it fully), just do the easy one 'LAKE', this will show you advances of the story. Keep doing this until you get a new icon where the 'H-Events' icon was ('HARO' on amber icon?)... if you click on it the game runs the END... and to the next cycle...
For the next cycles you just need to get 'HARO' pregnant to make the TOWER appear, and just repeat the process.
Hope this helps!
Okay thanks man

slak

May 16, 2017
Had to learn rules of boh shisen and poker in one day. It happened to be not that hard. What sucked was some cursed amulet which ruined my stats. How can I uncurse it? Where should I look (in the forest, sea etc)?

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Had to learn rules of boh shisen and poker in one day. It happened to be not that hard. What sucked was some cursed amulet which ruined my stats. How can I uncurse it? Where should I look (in the forest, sea etc)?
You get random items at any Hunting Ground or H-Event... and sometimes you get items between games...
If you equipt a 'Cursed' amulet, you will be unable to unequipt it, you can use a 'Remove Curse' scroll or 'Destroy Item' scroll to lift the curse or destroy the amulet...
If you use a scroll that affect your stats or Haro stats (Like 'Enchant Genital' scroll) you risk to also to lose stats... this can't be reversed... sorry (but you can abuse the save just making a backup of the save file before using the scroll and if something goes wrong just reset the game and copy and paste the backup).
Hope this helps!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slak and flannan

slak

May 16, 2017
You get random items at any Hunting Ground or H-Event... and sometimes you get items between games...
If you equipt a 'Cursed' amulet, you will be unable to unequipt it, you can use a 'Remove Curse' scroll or 'Destroy Item' scroll to lift the curse or destroy the amulet...
If you use a scroll that affect your stats or Haro stats (Like 'Enchant Genital' scroll) you risk to also to lose stats... this can't be reversed... sorry (but you can abuse the save just making a backup of the save file before using the scroll and if something goes wrong just reset the game and copy and paste the backup).
Hope this helps!
I see...so it comes to grinding until I get the items I need...
Do you know by chance, how to use animal meat for the cooking? It is said in the manual that meat can be used, but I didn't find how to activate it, meat just lies in storage

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
I see...so it comes to grinding until I get the items I need...
Do you know by chance, how to use animal meat for the cooking? It is said in the manual that meat can be used, but I didn't find how to activate it, meat just lies in storage
If i remember correctly, the meat stored give you a bonus at the COOKING phase of the H-Event... the more you have, the more is the bonus, and more likely you will get the dishes that recover a lot of hearts... you can't use it directly... again random roll with more probability if you have more stuff stored...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: slak
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes