Collection Video Harutoshi Collection [2022-08-30] [Harutoshi]

qookplus

Sep 4, 2022
Ever since I learned that code can be executed within image files, I've never felt safe downloading anything from the internet. In my opinion, even opening a zip file is risky, even if it doesn't have a suspicious extension or executable.

To be honest, I'd like to try it, but I have no way to download it.
It wouldn't be the first time I've found a virus in a file from cn source anyway.
The links I posted were found through Googling
and links are posted on China's shared site 'south_plus' and are traded in points
i was too careless

GuardianZK

Feb 15, 2024
Can someone reupload please?
I saw you quite a few time asking for repost so here it is

ill update the playlist in the future, my naming was quite bad. if you want me to re-name the file or notice me that I missing something please contact me via discord, here is my id 744580611251109969

Reactions: rainsm

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
I saw you quite a few time asking for repost so here it is

ill update the playlist in the future, my naming was quite bad. if you want me to re-name the file or notice me that I missing something please contact me via discord, here is my id 744580611251109969
it go to blank everytime for some reason

GuardianZK

Feb 15, 2024
it go to blank everytime for some reason
Same issue.. even after I sign in.
This is the first time I have heard about such an issue with TeraBox. My suggestion is that you should use the installed version of TeraBox instead of watching directly from the web. It is also better to download the video and watch it later for better performance.
I have used TeraBox for quite a few years now, but I have never come across such an error (I’m using Windows and an Android phone).

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This is the first time I have heard about such an issue with TeraBox. My suggestion is that you should use the installed version of TeraBox instead of watching directly from the web. It is also better to download the video and watch it later for better performance.
I have used TeraBox for quite a few years now, but I have never come across such an error (I’m using Windows and an Android phone).
I emailed them because I tried 2 different browsers even tried signing up and when I login it redirects to a blank about page

Reactions: GuardianZK