Has an Adult Game ever made you cry?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
There's that dick or penis jousting game. I'm not sure if that game is an adult game. But the story mode for it didn't necessarily make me cry but it made me feel awful after.

I won't spoil it but for something as stupid as dick jousting as a title, the story becomes really dark and deep in the worst of ways.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Real men don't cry,Unless you break your dick,I've often wondered how they manage that.....a little more research perhaps

C_Cullen

May 20, 2021
Define "adult". It could be just about any game +18. GTA, Witcher, Red Dead Redemption - if those count, then yes. But if we're talking adult-adult games, then no. I don't exactly play those to cry.

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
I felt sorry for Monica when she lost her husband and all her (his) wealth in the Fashion Business game, but I didn't cry.

Tigerlily96

Apr 12, 2020
Pine Falls. Part 1, before the sudden and inconceivable end. I really hoped for a positive end for almost all inhabitants of the village. Well, the end and part 2 ruined it.

Pavan23

May 2, 2021
The deluca family - Luna's back story oh my god.. I was genuinely sad...(it was really devastating)
Hillside - Charlotte's back story... Tbh at the start of the game I thought this woman is a bit over reacting.. But after witnessing her back story... I felt sad too.. Abt her.. And her sister suzi seemed silly but there was a scene she opens up to the mc abt why she's the way she is.. And those sequences were sad too.. U genuinely feel for them and their circumstances.. So I wanna appreciate these two creators. Even tho it is an adult game and we all r here to beat our meat.. These two characters made me love them so much.. It's just getting laid easily doesn't have that impact on us.. But the way they wrote.. It's like we earned their love ( and ofc that too)..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Leap of Faith recently. A lot of things that happen after chapter 5 just punt right in the feels.

I'm a soft tart as it is, I cry very easily if things are remotely sad but with the very personal tragedy the dev went through and him sharing that with us through the game and how things affected the characters.

It was heartbreaking but the endings worked so well. Probably one of the best stories i've read on site.

Thanatron

May 12, 2018
A VN game called No Thank You! made me feel genuinely sad for a character.
In a more comical way, seeing a game get abandoned does that too.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I downloaded the 0.06 update for Apartment 69 with the expectation to be aroused. But instead, I found myself teary-eyed and holding my breath. It all turned out well, it was just such an emotional moment.

Reactions: hmorphone