VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hatred [Ch. 2] [Kutad-gu Büdık]

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm thinking of increasing both the dark stuff and sexual aspects of the game a little more and continuing that way.
You may want to consider opening a subscribestar account because depending on what "dark stuff" you want to add it may not fly with patreon.

Reactions: LostBR

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hatred [Ch. 2] [Kutad-gu Büdık] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ch. 2 · · · (131.1 MiB :: 844.8 MiB)
Mac Ch. 2 · · · (96.8 MiB :: 810.3 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, barely reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Mar 28, 2019
~>while playing the game these are my thoughts.

~>There is no real introduction what really happen to MC sister wtf? Meh what a tease.
~>How did they end up a situation like that dev has vague introduction on characters not explaining what really happen or what is going? I got confuse.
~>Chapter 1-2 feels like demo or dev actually plan this game short version only time well tell.
~>There is no actual graphic violence yet.
~>If u are asking is there sex scene no only blue ball.
~>Is it worth to play? Yeah if you don't mind the grammar.
~>It feels like MC is a simp perhaps there is a femdom or male dom

~>Characters

~>Hmm, MC doesn't want involved Olivia her friend yet living together what a great contradiction in manner of speaking/thinking it's already high risk taking revenge on unknown enemies without information specially on a Gang. Yet not covering his Identity is already RED FLAG! In short MC is real idiot without brain and no plan. He deserve shotgun on the face lel.

~>Olivia more like a lesbian rather than straight poor MC his pipe won't get a hole. The bo*bie is like I'm watching anime/movies with subtitles hard to focus on the actual story/actions.

~>Ashely feels like a total slut trying to play innocent and nympho. Her personality is like "curiosity killed the cat"

~>Catherine perhaps her clan/family/friends/Gang got massacre or whatever the reasons there's a saying "When u have common enemies let's b friend or united."

~>She will become personal instructor to train MC becoming cold blooded person or MC is just cannon fodder how sad?

~>Scorpion feels like not bad person more like he was force to work on gang since his lenient on MC never tried to actually beat the sh*t out perhaps? Why did he put on dev note time will tell

~>Hope future tag to b implement perhaps to consider.

~>The grammar meh couldn't careless as long I can understand the game :D but should really improve though since the dev want support.

~>game feels like plain and simple in my taste.

~>Graphic violence I hope it's going to b cheating mc get revenge by f*ck, r*pe, hardcore sex, and etc on his enemies.

~>good luck to dev it's ur own game can't wait to play ur game again.

Last edited: