2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
nice game, would be good to have cumshot at the end of a scene but not bad. except one time. why it is lagging on Ultra when i have an RTX 4060, 16GB RAM and an I7-1330h?
Because none of the assets are actually designed for gaming in general, they're ultra high poly assets used in rendering. This is just another asset flip.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
I see this game as pure garbage and here is why:
- game is terribly optimized so my PC makes a lot of noise for nothing
- there is no save option which is really bad antiplayer move
- worst of all is that there is ransomware warning
- and to make the game unplayable , inside the house is really dark , in many places completely dark so it is quite difficult to see anything interesting or in many places anything at all except fully black screen
I havent seen such a bad game for a long time. I wonder what the game developer was thinking because all issues I mentioned are a big deal and game breaking.

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
I see this game as pure garbage and here is why:
- game is terribly optimized so my PC makes a lot of noise for nothing
- there is no save option which is really bad antiplayer move
- worst of all is that there is ransomware warning
- and to make the game unplayable , inside the house is really dark , in many places completely dark so it is quite difficult to see anything interesting or in many places anything at all except fully black screen
I havent seen such a bad game for a long time. I wonder what the game developer was thinking because all issues I mentioned are a big deal and game breaking.
Thank you for pointing out the darkness. based on the screenshots, I'm pretty sure that's not the expected result, and that it has to do with poorly implemented DirectX. Anyway, it's been deleted - not worth the time or effort.

masterhd

Aug 11, 2017
Here are some screenshots to show how dark game is in my case and only this game , everything else on my PC has proper brightness. 27May2024Personal244695.jpg 27May2024Personal244682.jpg 27May2024Personal244684.jpg 27May2024Personal244683.jpg 27May2024Personal244694.jpg

I wonder if there is some fix or workaround for this because as it is it is unplayable.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Here are some screenshots to show how dark game is in my case and only this game , everything else on my PC has proper brightness. View attachment 3680611 View attachment 3680604 View attachment 3680606 View attachment 3680609 View attachment 3680610

I wonder if there is some fix or workaround for this because as it is it is unplayable.
Thats just wierd, the lighting was fine for me.
Unfortunately, the game was so laughably terrible I can honestly say you weren't missing much and the excessive darkness may have actually done you a favor

Reactions: CapnMorgan05
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes