Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Not a fan of star periphery as the exaggerated artwork isn't my cup of tea.

My favs are Having a Hard Time and Futagenesis. Great artwork and a playfulness to the story telling.

Reactions: Syn7

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh a new update, let's gooo

Syn7 ConsciouslyCrazy Thanks for the suggestions

this is the first futa game ive played but it does make me want to try a few others out once in awhile. While im not really into the whole futa fetish / kink or concept. That doesn't matter to me as long as I like the story / character / just get a general enjoyment out of the game like I did with this one. As I don't play these games for lewd scenes.

My favs are Having a Hard Time and Futagenesis. Great artwork and a playfulness to the story telling.
You might want to try "eruption imminent" (Hope I didn't misspell it) EDIT :thx ConsciouslyCrazy

Anyway gonna try this ver.
Incest patch (updated for episode 2): here
Is this still valid?

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is this still valid?
Nope, and the way this game is coded it's not easy to update the way some it is with some VNs.

Hell, the versions of unren I have are apparently not capable of unpacking this to let me get at the actual script file(s) to attempt to update the patch.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021

Yeah, I really wish there was more "large but realistic" futa games. Seems like most go with the ridiculously large ones. I don't mind those on occasion for a fap or whatever. But I prefer ones more like Futagenesis or this or Eruption.

Reactions: Dr. Javi
Jan 16, 2024
Syn7 ConsciouslyCrazy Thanks for the suggestions

this is the first futa game ive played but it does make me want to try a few others out once in awhile. While im not really into the whole futa fetish / kink or concept. That doesn't matter to me as long as I like the story / character / just get a general enjoyment out of the game like I did with this one. As I don't play these games for lewd scenes.
Then Eruption Imminent and Futagenesis are going to be right up your alley mate, maybe you will like Inner Growth and Tales of Terrara too (in TOT you can choose the gender of the MC right at the start and if you choose female you get the option for futa a little later)

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Nope, and the way this game is coded it's not easy to update the way some it is with some VNs.

Hell, the versions of unren I have are apparently not capable of unpacking this to let me get at the actual script file(s) to attempt to update the patch.
you are wrong buddy, the patch works very well I assure you
huh? WTH lol. Guess I'll have to try it myself. Even though I'm more inclined to believe the guy with 1,000+ com. Nothing against you hibou it's just he seems more legit given the stats.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I loved every second of this update, but whole scene in the club was especially awesome.

I mean, crowd felt like an actual crowd with focus on main cast and last time I saw something similar was in High Life. Very well done Quadruple-Q.

Reactions: Birdnman993

hibouboubou

Aug 10, 2023
huh? WTH lol. Guess I'll have to try it myself. Even though I'm more inclined to believe the guy with 1,000+ com. Nothing against you hibou it's just he seems more legit given the stats.
no problem
and yet, I am the one who is right. ;) Capture d’écran 2024-01-26 à 07.18.44.png

Last edited:

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Had a look at the patch and how it works: it should always work with previous content and names for all content; however, since it deals with test substitution, some dialogues in 'unpatched' versions (meaning versions released after the patch) might refer to friends, neighbors and such instead of family. No error should ever occur

If your problem is not being able to decompile .rpyc files, it's a known problem with an easy solution: delete the folder 'multiprocessing' in the 'lib\python3.9' path, then use unren v1.0.9

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Stupid question, but how do I skip text? I went and and changed the MC's confession to Lisa, but now I have to go through all the dialogue again...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Stupid question, but how do I skip text? I went and and changed the MC's confession to Lisa, but now I have to go through all the dialogue again...
ctrl or tab. I usually also always check skip unseen text in the options as well in game just incase I want to see how long I have left or curious about a choice and just want to skim through it.

Reactions: The Nut1138

Jdtkiller

Sep 23, 2018
Is this just another male protag game? I know that the MC is a futa, but is it the usual harem stuff? I hope theres some type of submissive scene for the MC.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
are you serious ?
I just replied to some post above, the patch works perfectly
see View attachment 3296111
That's all well and good, but open up the file and see how it works - it's obvious that it will need to be updated for every release. What you demonstrate here is that it slots in without breaking anything, which is not the same as "working perfectly". There will be dialogue that needs to be changed the way the patch changes dialogue from earlier versions, that can't have been done because the modder didn't have the script for the current version because it didn't exist yet.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes