Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
lmaooooo why folks always waste they time not answering the question but giving some dumb condescending remark. Just leave it be if you don't know.

Reactions: fin133

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lmaooooo why folks always waste they time not answering the question but giving some dumb condescending remark. Just leave it be if you don't know.
except you didn't ask a question but just made a false statement saying this was abandoned when it wasn't. So I corrected you with the knowledge I was able to find for myself without being a pateron since the actual status report is locked without being one.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
except you didn't ask a question but just made a false statement saying this was abandoned when it wasn't. So I corrected you with the knowledge I was able to find for myself without being a pateron since the actual status report is locked without being one.
There was a whole question mark after "Is this abandoned". Like i know reading comprehension is lacking but not knowing the difference between a statement and a question is kinda mad.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There was a whole question mark after "Is this abandoned". Like i know reading comprehension is lacking but not knowing the difference between a statement and a question is kinda mad.
well it was easy to miss then when I was / am tired both times. My initial reply was b4 bed and I just woke up for the 2nd. Besides im used to the average user calling games abandoned too easily. Either way could of looked at pateron took me 30 seconds to find the answer.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
well it was easy to miss then when I was / am tired both times. My initial reply was b4 bed and I just woke up for the 2nd. Besides im used to the average user calling games abandoned too easily. Either way could of looked at pateron took me 30 seconds to find the answer.
It's aight. No disrespect to you or anyone. If i could afford patreon i don't think i would be here lol. Normally some devs or f95 users share status on here. This game doesn't have that but as y'all said its under development so i'll take your word for it.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
It's aight. No disrespect to you or anyone. If i could afford patreon i don't think i would be here lol. Normally some devs or f95 users share status on here. This game doesn't have that but as y'all said its under development so i'll take your word for it.
You don't have to join their Patreon to be able to see that they posted the status update. You can see the date they last posted, as well as the name of the post without spending so much as a dime, you just can't read the update itself. A good way to know if a game is still in active development, is to check and see if their Patreon is still getting updates. Not all devs want to, or desire to interact with the F95 site and community, and often their reasons are fairly sound for not doing so.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You don't have to join their Patreon to be able to see that they posted the status update. You can see the date they last posted, as well as the name of the post without spending so much as a dime, you just can't read the update itself. A good way to know if a game is still in active development, is to check and see if their Patreon is still getting updates. Not all devs want to, or desire to interact with the F95 site and community, and often their reasons are fairly sound for not doing so.
100% this I do this exact thing all the time

Reactions: Bloodguard

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019
Я поднял этот вопрос в Steam, и разработчик ответил мне. что скоро обновит статус эпизода 4. Но он также сказал, что нам не стоит ожидать эпизод 4 в ближайшее время, он все еще находится в разработке
1722326534659.png

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Хотя бы примерное время сказал? (Я когда увидел Русский язык - решил что автопереводчик внезапно включился)
Guys I urge you to add an English translation to your post, even a machine one, or your messages will be deleted by the mods.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Я поднял этот вопрос в Steam, и разработчик ответил мне. что скоро обновит статус эпизода 4. Но он также сказал, что нам не стоит ожидать эпизод 4 в ближайшее время, он все еще находится в разработке
I will remind you that this forum is English. So please stick to that.

Reactions: BroProHelpas
4.70 star(s) 59 Votes