Corpse breath

Feb 14, 2024
The Steam release does NOT have a lewd scene, since that character resembles a different game character too much.
Different game? I understood what kind of game we were talking about, but the developer repeatedly said that he took the images of the main character from publicly available ones. Moreover, the developer even showed the site where he got it from and ANYONE people can use the same image.

And if another game (I won’t name it) was the first to create a main character with the same face, it doesn’t mean anything.

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
To another character? I understood what kind of game we were talking about, but the developer repeatedly said that he took the images of the main character from publicly available ones. Moreover, the developer even showed the site where he got it from and ANYONE people can use the same image.

And if another game (I won’t name it) was the first to create a main character with the same face, it doesn’t mean anything.
The dream sequence with Tifa from Final Fantasy not the player character

Reactions: BroProHelpas

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Different game? I understood what kind of game we were talking about, but the developer repeatedly said that he took the images of the main character from publicly available ones. Moreover, the developer even showed the site where he got it from and ANYONE people can use the same image.

There is a character named Titta, which others have already replied who she resembles. Problem is, resemblance is too strong so Steam might have had an issue with it, which is why it was cut. So right now, it's more of a patreon exclusive.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.70 star(s) 61 Votes