Futa_Fan

Jun 10, 2024
I just finished the update (chapter 4), it was fantastic! Long story, lots of 'content', great writing with some really funny moments (worth reading through)... I think this is my favorite futa focused game right now, it's competition (Star Periphery, Eruption Imminent, etc.) really has their work cut out for them...

Awesome job dude, keep up the great work! :)

EDIT: I downloaded the game from here, but I also own it on Steam (update is coming out this Saturday on Steam). If anyone has some extra money laying around I heartily recommend buying this game on Steam to support the dev...

Reactions: hotNess

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Holy... ok, I love a proper Futa VN, i.e. both genitals. Otherwise it's not a Futa, as per definition.

The models are great, I love the humor and I really like the smooth and long animations.

And then there's the stories. Some stories are simple, short and fun, that's great. Then some that are deep and engaging. Then, oh boy, there are the heavy-hitters. Damn, this last one, with Lisa, I mean what can I say? Well written, heart-breaking. I mean, that last laughter when she found her mother had me looking away because her eyes just spooked me. Great build-up over the previous episodes. Love it all.

These bigger, more thought-through VNs are great. You got hot steamy fucking to enjoy, and also tear-jerking stories that pull on the heart strings.

One of the best VNs I've played hands down. On par with the Deluca Family when it comes to gripping stories. I am really looking forward to coming EPs. Well done dev, well done.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Damn, I don't know what the dev's plans are on being able to end up with more than one girl but it's going to be hard to choose. Lisa and Marianne have been my favorites from the start, but I have to admit that the dev's writing talent is making me like Hannah more and more... And there are still so many characters who haven't had their story arc yet...

Reactions: Hungover00

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I did. Game folder still missing files. Even tried downloading on my laptop. Still missing files. No idea what's going on. Hell, I even tried getting it on steam and the game folder was still fucked. I'm at a loss.
Are you sure you have enough space on your drive?

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Nice update anyone following on patrong knows without spoiling too much for everyone what your voting on for the next game update?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Damn, I don't know what the dev's plans are on being able to end up with more than one girl but it's going to be hard to choose. Lisa and Marianne have been my favorites from the start, but I have to admit that the dev's writing talent is making me like Hannah more and more... And there are still so many characters who haven't had their story arc yet...
Marianne is and will always be Jane's number one wife, Lisa is cute but I feel like they need to start getting to know each other for real in the next episode, in that sense Hannah has had more interactions with Jane and so she has more points to be Jane's partner.

Regarding the Harem theme it is complicated depending on which LI we are talking about, but I think it is still too early to talk about that, but seeing how attractive all the LIs are it will be difficult to choose.

That's the thing about this game. Even with how depressing the opening scene of this chapter was, it still has moments like this to crack me up with laughter. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA Yep, without a doubt one of the best things about this game is that it doesn't leave aside the funny moments for the drama, each one has their moment to lighten the mood.

Reactions: JenMistress
4.70 star(s) 64 Votes