Ren'Py Abandoned Haxia the Academy of Monsters [v0.2.0] [Neizan]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
any game where you get to bang a succubus in the second scene sounds good to me. the animations are pretty good so I have to say this looks like a must play. thanks for the share. btw that is one beautiful nya.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyktym76

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Meh, it's fine to try and figure out how to do quests but the concept of trying to figure out how to GET a quest is retarded. There should be a hint button telling who/where/when or the quest list should have all available quests with info how to start them. I don't even know if I finished all available content.
To get the forest you have to talk to Gwen in her room in the afternoon.
Of course, it was so obvious! To do the quest with torch I had to find out how to start another non related quest!
Also Lilith quest is bugged, can't "feed" after 3 days.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Haxia the Academy of Monsters [v0.2.0] Neizan

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.45 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 353 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 336 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You've gotta ask her about feeding, then wait 1-3 days and rest during the day (I think) in your room. Try resting at different times and it should trigger.
Game broke on me and i'll have to download and start over. Wish me better luck this time around. :cautious:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So is there a Lilith bug that's new? 'cause I cannot get Lilith feed to fire off.

So I unpacked, and I think the problem is that the variable lilithlust2 is being used as both a Boolean and as an integer.

Code:
if lilithlust2 == True:
                if nightclass == True:
                    $ nightclass1 += 1
                    $ lilithlust2 += 1
That cannot be a good thing.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
I need more coal to make the Canopic Jars but there is no more in the store and i skip a week to see if there is restock but there is not some help pls a console command or something ty for the help

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I'm also running into issues with Giving Lexi her outfit and Cat canopic jar. In both cases they are clearly in my inventory, yet the menu options to give them to the lady in question don't appear.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does Leanne restock her supplies? I need coal to make the canopic jar. Also, what do I need to do to feed Lilith?

Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
i don't write a review because i think is a bit to early but from how much i have played this game so far i whant to tell you( the developer) a few of my likes and dislikes:
Likes: the fact that you have animations for interactions with the girls, the music i loved that after 2 minutes in the game i could hear after a long time the song of soundsense from dwarf fortress, they fit the game quate well
Dislikes: the quest tab, i think you should work a bit on this side of the game, maybe make all the quests in the game inactive so that a player could at least know how much has he done and what is left to do, another thing i got tired fast was that the flower are bugged, every time i click on a flower i get an eror screen
for now this is what i have to say, hope to come back to the game after some updates and enjoy

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Ok, so I've got all the ingredients for pencils, but can't make them. Anyone got any hints?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes