Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.12] [Haydee Interactive]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I mean. You're knocking it, but they seem to act on the steam forums as though it's COMPLETELY possible. (It doesn't help that crouching, aiming, and moving backwards makes her get into some VERY sexual poses, COMPLETELY without purpose as well.)

EDIT: I said steam forums, I mean loverslab (which figures.)

Last edited:
Reactions: bob danio

sourfries35

Dec 8, 2019
When will this get updated again? Some mods I downloaded are either glitchy or just don't work on this version but work fine on the current Steam version

↓ The night visor and respirator are always equipped for some reason, this is the HD513N mod ↓
TEMP.PNG

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone. is there a trainer (stop timer, infinite ammo etc) for this version of the game (F95)? thanks

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Hello everyone. is there a trainer (stop timer, infinite ammo etc) for this version of the game (F95)? thanks
chat engine works for the ammo (you can load hundreds of bullets). Cool at the beginning, after that you get to carry and store too many bullets.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
Fling makes the most excellent trainer in my opinion. Fortunately he also made one for Haydee 2.
Imo it has everything you could ask for. Before that I used some random chinese trainer off the web for my playthrough.

I'm not even sure which game version I have, might be 1.01 according to my EXE. Fling works fine.
Edit: Also seems to work well with the latest build I found (6005054).

Last edited:

Jay2470

May 23, 2020
Windows defender immediately identified the trainer as a trojan.

"Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml"

I didn't bother to redownload it and try another program.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
Windows defender immediately identified the trainer as a trojan.

"Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml"

I didn't bother to redownload it and try another program.

Like to me...

Same here.

In fact, the Chinese Trainer I downloaded in the past had the same issue. With the additional problem that I had no idea who made the program, nor did I know or trust the site I got it off. But it ended up working.

It's normal for trainers because they tend to use anti-reversal protection or other means that tips off MS Defender. Also, in most cases they have to use patterns and functions not only to access a windows process, but also scan memory signatures to find the right location of the stuff it wants to modify in a game. That sort of modification will always look malicious to an anti-virus program. Keep in mind that anti-viruses only rely on known patterns from program samples analysed in the past and are not fully aware of what an executable does exactly.

Well, maybe not the cleanest and most accurate description, but that's kind of the gist of it all. TBH, it's an age-old debate and especially when you borrow and play cracked games, you will run into this issue commonly, since the same thing applies to game cracks too.

I don't have any personal agenda, nor do I want to force anyone to use the trainer I linked, but I can only vouch for Fling. He has his own official website, a fairly fresh patreon, and he listens to suggestions and supports the latest games with as many features one could ask for.

These are the trainers I've been using recently. "Virus" detection on all of them.

But don't take my word for it, it's just my personal experience. Coming back to the MS Defender issue: Almost always, I have to recover such files and add them to an exclusion list. In most cases, Defender even kills the 7z archives as soon as they are downloaded. Which is a good thing in general; means it's doing its intended work.

But don't take my word for any of this.

When in doubt, just use Defender to recover the EXE (without executing it) and upload it to virustotal.com to get a better picture. Sometimes, community members will vouch or warn about any given program.

I took the liberty to re-submit the file a moment ago. In most cases, there will have been a user before you who has already done the same thing and usually its not necessary to re-upload the same file over and over again.

So, to get an understanding of whether or not there is risky software at play here, just look at the anti-viruses' names and determine for yourself which of those are more or less reliable. Defender, according to this engine, says 'Program:Win32/Uwasson.A!ml'. Not quite the thing you pointed out, but what counts is that there was some sort of detection. These warning codes often sound far more frightening than they really are. You can see that McAfee for instance also has a false positive; about McAfee: it's become a global meme, therefore its data is not that trustworthy either. The other protection programs in the red section don't really ring a bell for me. In the green are 'reputable' names such as: Avast, BitDefender, AVG, Kaspersky, and Malwarebytes. You don't have to personally use or trust these brands, but from my knowledge they have had a decent track record in the past. Malwarebytes especially. In conclusion, if such reputable anti-virus engines deem the program as harmless, then you can almost be sure that they are. If the trainer uploaded or invaded any of your personal data, then pretty much all anti-viruses would have picked up those signatures/patterns.

Closing thought: Windows Defender will always be a bit more aggressive than your average anti-virus program because it implies that it has millions of uninformed normie-users. Moreover there is Windows' long-lasting history with fatal viruses. It's a good thing that it's so over-protective. But if you deal with cracked software and the likes, you have to be informed and not get nervous immediately.

Finally: Haydee 2 and its base map/story mode is unplayable for me without a trainer :) Fuck those mines :)

Edit/Note: Found out that the setting One Hit Kill will insta-kill you/brick your run if you enter the poisoned area in L2 Medical (second floor) - regardless of GodMode.

Last edited:

Jay2470

May 23, 2020
I had a feeling it was probably going to be ok, but I didn't even want to chance it. Thanks for the super in-depth explanation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singed33

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Actually, I thought we could see some action (besides shooting and puzzles), but it seems we'll only have a good sight for now.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Please and kindly,

someone pay the developer, so that the main character will start to fuck someone?

Seriously, it's one of the best done and animated polygonal models, it would just be a shame not to see all this good stuff in action.
Well the developer said that he will make the game more mod friendly

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
You know what leaves me astonished?

Seeing that there is great talents, but also seeing their flame of passion, slowly burn out like a candle in the wind.

Hopefully that's not the case with this developer, creating such a shapely character and body, animating it punctiliously, doing the same thing with the game environments.

But without sex, it's like a Picasso painting without the Picasso Artist.
i mean, this game is on steam so... also, he will make the game mod friendly, he will let his fans do this basicaly

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes