Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.12] [Haydee Interactive]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to alter the damage what the hand gun can do

Right now it takes 8 or 10 shots to kill the slower goons

How can that be cut in half to 4 or 5 shots ?

I know head shots count as double but they're heads move to much and You waste ammo

Reactions: DeMoS666

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020

5 Headshots kill the mutants, or use the white box with the red symbol on the gun. If you're playing on hardcore, you really need to aim for the head. Embrace your inner John Wick. Or you could try editing files. I don't know which, but you could try.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Found something like this on steam. Near your first save room there are all items which you need to find in game. It's cheat of course, but for someone who have troubles to find them this will help greatly. Also some can help to get some achievements more easy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry forgot to mention, to run edith like in guide. In our case we can't use original steam version. So add command in command line
example C:\Games\Haydee 2\steamgame.exe -edith
i just added -edith
and everything must be good.
also you can do it inside steam launcher, just add custom game, and add command line -edith

P.S. Ok guys have fun and i hope someone find it useful
Also if you find it useful press thumb up (y) to BONOVI, the guy who shared this on steam.

I know head shots count as double but they're heads move to much and You waste ammo
Try this and upgrade handgun with 4 upgrades (4 cases except with black symbol), it will give you some boost. softcore 2-3 shots to head to guys and 2 shots to girls. Nothing can't save you from girls which jump out from ceiling ventilation and attack you from behind. And listen sound of footsteps.

Also good try to use cheat engine with good gun and upgrade it to max, infinite bullets with huge damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: singed33
Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else had crashing/FPS problems with the game?
Sometimes with one room it's fine and then the next room I'm suddenly down to and specifically 12fps.

Anyone got an idea?

Doctor X

Nov 5, 2019
To me, this game is pretty much a disappointment - much like part 1 was an unexpected gem. What, she can't even jump now? The sexiest part of the previous one were all these climbing animations. Not to even mention 3d puzzles were core gameplay. And now? Peasant-level "puzzles" that simply require you to walk around until you find the tool you need to progress. So now the core gameplay is FPS - FPS with krappy guns, sluggish character and no enemy variety. They really blew the budget on usueless stuff there, instead of improving the best parts. Overall 5/10.

Eerye

May 5, 2017
To me, this game is pretty much a disappointment - much like part 1 was an unexpected gem. What, she can't even jump now? The sexiest part of the previous one were all these climbing animations. Not to even mention 3d puzzles were core gameplay. And now? Peasant-level "puzzles" that simply require you to walk around until you find the tool you need to progress. So now the core gameplay is FPS - FPS with krappy guns, sluggish character and no enemy variety. They really blew the budget on usueless stuff there, instead of improving the best parts. Overall 5/10.
Yeeeah, as much as I'd love to love this game as much as I love the first one, they really didn't seem to bother much to make it at the very least as compelling as the first game, especially the puzzle aspect. You have to run around and find so many damn tools for almost every single locking mechanism and what have you just to open them and progress a bit further, it's ridiculous.

Then there's the weapons. While they're basically just different models for the most part, if you play carefully enough, you collect sooo many damn ammo your inventory and storage box will be jampacked with them. Although I'm playing on Softcore, but the amount of ammo you amass just in the first few hours of gameplay is still pretty ridiculous. Balancing wasn't on the list of things to do either it seems.

I also had a stupidly hard time figuring out how to get the pistol from the first bot behind the bars, had to watch a walkthrough on YT to realize those red lasers don't actually kill you, so I could get the pliers to disarm and pick up the mines then kill that bot... Now that might've been just me being a big dumb as usual, I just had to vent my frustration somewhere I guess.

And then there's the scrapped features you mentioned too, no jumping, no climbing, like why even bother calling it a sequel when it barely even qualifies as a DLC.

Now some positives too and not to be just all gloom and doom:
The music I really like I gotta say, they definitely improved in that regard I feel like. And also the environment feels much more "lived in"/"busy" (or cluttered) compared to the barebones environment the first game had going on that I didn't quite like, although I guess that might be just a preference thing.

Graphics vise there isn't too much difference that I can see, only a tiny bit improvement maybe, which is fine I guess.

Waaay more nudity and sexy stuff which is the other main "feature" (can't think of a better word...) other than the *hard* puzzles. Which is awesome! Me likey!
But to be honest, and I'm being negative again eh, it really feels like they blew most of the budget on the kinky stuff instead so other parts of the game had to suffer for it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I'm not sure I even call it "just more Haydee" at this point, even at first it felt like (and still does) more like an Early Access project that's still being worked on, rather than a fully fleshed out, finished game and a worthy successor of the first installment.

I'm not big on rating stuff, but if I had to give it a score, it would probably be a 5 or 6 out of 10.

P.S.: Pardon for the wall of text... D: And thanks to anyone who took the time to actually read it all.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes