Others Haydee 2 [v1.0.12] [Haydee Interactive]

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
hey folks. anyone of you know how to unlock elevator?
It's waaay late in the game, like one of the last things you do. You need to go into the very dark basement/Technical sector and turn the power to the facility back on.

nosok

Mar 10, 2018
It's waaay late in the game, like one of the last things you do. You need to go into the very dark basement/Technical sector and turn the power to the facility back on.
I have already activated the power, but the elevator is still disabled

nosok

Mar 10, 2018
Switch it on in Elevator Control, just outside Anchor control.
ok thanks. Is there some kind of switch? I examined the entire room extremely carefully and did not find any active objects. can you please send a screenshot of the item you want to interact with?

Reactions: singed33

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
They're weapon upgrades. Drag and drop them onto a gun for a 1 time boost to a stat:
green = accuracy
blue = rate of fire
yellow = ammo capacity
red = damage
ROFL! I've been googling for some 30 minutes now and I simply could not find the answer to this! Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I would've probably never found out what those items did on my own. How the fuck are most of the basic gameplay elements so shit in this game? Could at least give every item a title that shows upon hovering it or something...

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
ok thanks. Is there some kind of switch? I examined the entire room extremely carefully and did not find any active objects. can you please send a screenshot of the item you want to interact with?
There's a switch on the stack in the lower portion of the room that looks like the one between the power cores in the Anchor.

ROFL! I've been googling for some 30 minutes now and I simply could not find the answer to this! Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I would've probably never found out what those items did on my own. How the fuck are most of the basic gameplay elements so shit in this game? Could at least give every item a title that shows upon hovering it or something...
Yeah, that's the biggest thing I think they need to fix in this game. A lot of the items are very trial and error. Even something like the note for the ammo crafting in the Admin Lobby save room would be good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: singed33 and nosok

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Cheat engine works if you target the ammo count in the gun. Along with the map makes the game more relaxing.
By the way the puzzles don't require you to kill everyone, some are fun to trick. I kill them only after I play with them.

KzVII

Oct 7, 2017
0/10 I wanted thicc bot protagonist
hopefully this thicc woman is the "base model" on which the haydees are based of

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Any ideas how to make your own skins, IE what program to use to edit the DDS files ? Im assuming GIMP can be used, but not sure if there is a better program to make clothing sets? So I need a template really...

Last edited:

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
What are the Jars used for I found 2 yellow and 1 red

I already tried the Gun upgrade but it doesn't work
Those are jars of gunpowder. Mix 2 of them to get various non-pistol ammo. There's a chart in one of the early safe rooms that tells you what the combos are.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Those are jars of gunpowder. Mix 2 of them to get various non-pistol ammo. There's a chart in one of the early safe rooms that tells you what the combos are.
actually I find the most common save place in the green room. There is also the chart on the wall there, showing what colors to combine to obtain the gun shells. Mix them in your inventory when needed.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks guys I must have walked right by that chart that's weird
because I was looking at everything and didn't notice it

Although I've already mixed the jars and put the 2 different ammo's in the big container in the save room

tacubo

Jun 15, 2020
There's a switch on the stack in the lower portion of the room that looks like the one between the power cores in the Anchor.

Yeah, that's the biggest thing I think they need to fix in this game. A lot of the items are very trial and error. Even something like the note for the ammo crafting in the Admin Lobby save room would be good.
elevator switch

wcaryo

Jul 27, 2018
I'd like to play with the vanilla Outfit but all I can find are the several mediocre nudeskins. Are the files excluded from this upload or what would I have to do?

Also does someone know how to alter the FOV?

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
I'd like to play with the vanilla Outfit but all I can find are the several mediocre nudeskins. Are the files excluded from this upload or what would I have to do?

Also does someone know how to alter the FOV?
You have only one good skin atm, and that is port of LK nude mod, you need to find it on some mod sites. Regarding FOV, you need to start game shortcut with parameter "-edith" at end, which will start editing program, then there press "g" to start another sub program and then open "PawnCamera.dir" in Haydee2/directors/ folder. Finally, there you will be able to change FOV, actually not FOV but rather ZOOM like in Haydee 1, but still you can, for example, see whole Haydee :) After you make changes you need to save changes in that sub program.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes