VN Ren'Py Completed Hazard: Magical Girdle [v1.2.1] [Kexboy]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
When the storm starts and I was supposed to choose a direction (leading to the new content) it just throws me back to the main menu, is it just for me?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
When the storm starts and I was supposed to choose a direction (leading to the new content) it just throws me back to the main menu, is it just for me?
Seems a bug. You only can choose the direction if previously choose Sleep in the cabin instead of Chill under the sun.

Jan 3, 2018
In 0.3.1 I'm having the issue zonev mentioned. Regardless of whether I pick "prepare" or "go down", after picking "go to the cockpit" I hear the thunderclap and then get booted to the menu.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Figured I'd try it for the art, reminds me of Archer... as does the MC. However, I seriously hate ren'py games that disable the scroll back feature. Deleted. Good luck to the dev.

Snappahead

Dec 30, 2017
First impressions are good, but getting the same issue in the storm. Get bumped back to the menu after after the split screen shot of the cockpit and boat

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Not sure what you men by "chill under the sun", I have never seen this option?

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
I'm having difficulties opening the application on my Mac; it just closes during the initiation of the application. Does anyone experiencing the same? Does the application generates a error log somewhere so I can have a clue on what is going wrong?

PoloSweater

Apr 7, 2017
I'm having difficulties opening the application on my Mac; it just closes during the initiation of the application. Does anyone experiencing the same? Does the application generates a error log somewhere so I can have a clue on what is going wrong?
Update is out with a fix just wait for it till they upload it here

Reactions: MBL
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes