VN Ren'Py Completed Hazard: Magical Girdle [v1.2.1] [Kexboy]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
I do not know how did you guys got and E and an L i can assure you guys these are the 5 different letters i found in these photos, 5 photos 5 letters right R S A S O now when i type RSASO it doesn't accept it so i try'ed to combine it to words there are 3 different words i found none of them is the right answer. I couldn't do this on my own so can you guys help me i gave up...... there are some that i cant say for sure for example the r looks like 6 and 8 and the o looks like 0 the number. and plus if the code have been found already can you post it. why am i so hooked i like puzzle games so...
How did u see a R? i see a E ESASO. but it dont work. But its not a R XD r R e E i see 100% a E R E E XD . i cant see an L

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
No matter what combinations I choose, I can't seem to get to - Chapter III (pirate play).

Can someone please give the answer in a spoiler form?

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
The game was good, until the Engrish came and makes the story ununderstandable
Ununderstandable? And you're complaining about the bad English? Or was that a joke and I missed it?

At any rate, good to know the writing's bad. The game summary in the OP was well written.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

wongsinthink

Dec 19, 2017
Ununderstandable? And you're complaining about the bad English? Or was that a joke and I missed it?

At any rate, good to know the writing's bad. The game summary in the OP was well written.
At first the writing wasn't that bad, even if there're some Engrish, you could actually understand it to a certain degree. But as the story goes, it just got worse. To the point like someone trying to gouge your eyes out. Which is a shame because the premise of the story is quite interesting, atleast compared to the incest mainstream.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey there! New content for part IV already done. Now I'm coding the game. New update for patrons coming out in the end of the month.

added new chapter "In Search of The Magical Girdle"

Devlog 0.6.0:
  • 127 arts
  • new arts for adult
  • 1000+ words in the new dialogues.
  • multiple choice

Reactions: DrackDrap

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Haven't played for long but few things I noticed.
Couple of times the choices are blank. Obviously not so bad since you can save before hand, but still something simple that should be fixed. Also seen blank dialogue which may lead to missed plot points.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks for the update Samken (y)
Looks like the its the newest Patron version - Pre-bug fix before the final version.
Soo....almost complete?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes