4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Other people: Commenting on how people are trying to kinkshame for people jizzing in coffee

Me: "Holy shit... You can pick Espresso as an option and thus earn the eternal gratitude of the Barista!"

I love when people order black coffee. It's so easy you just Grind the beans, pour, tamp... shove the cunt in the grouphead and bam. 20-30 seconds and yer done. Might need to pour in some boiling water in the case of a long black.

Meanwhile the place I volunteer at can't be assed to get a fucking thermometer for the milk even though I've requested them multiple times, so I can only pray I'm hitting ~60-65 Degree's C.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Meanwhile the place I volunteer at can't be assed to get a fucking thermometer for the milk even though I've requested them multiple times, so I can only pray I'm hitting ~60-65 Degree's C.
Why do you need a thermometer? Where I live, we just steam the milk until the steel pitcher becomes almost too hot to hold.

Last edited:

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
This is very much my kink.

I do think it's an odd writing choice to have the MC spill his coffee after just one sip. I get that it's there to move the story forward, but it's still remarkably little pay-off to the setup of Hazel nutting in his latte (including naming the game after it!) Oh well.

pix12341

Oct 26, 2018
So while this kind of game is really not my cup of tea/joe, I gotta say that the art style looks great from the pictures. Rock on whoever's doing the visuals.

Reactions: RadLord

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Why do you need a thermometer? Where I live, we just steam the milk until the steel pitcher becomes almost too hot to hold.
True, I don't need a thermometer, However I want one around to ensure that I'm consistently hitting the right temps. (60-65 degrees), and that I don't go over 70 when people want it 'Extra hot'

I do exactly that method though. Once I am forced to stop pressing my hand on the steel jug I know it'll be around ~50, so I'll leave it in for a few more seconds and then turn off the steamer.

Reactions: rKnight and Ayymao

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I´m really torn on Hazelnut latte because I like Hazelnuts and I like Latte´s, but both combined taste too sweet imo.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes