4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...it's out....on itchio....

Hey everyone!

Sorry this was a day late, it was pretty busy at my day job yesterday and this completely slipped my mind.

But v0.4 is out for EVERYONE!

Now you, yes you! Can finally have sex with a femboy.

The way God intended.

This new build adds in a new lewd scene and a bunch of dialogue!

I'm not sure when the next update will be out since I am still commissioning art for it and coding it but I do promise it to be big!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HazelnutLatte-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
HazelnutLatte-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
OR

You could just download it from ?

Ya know... help my analytics :cool:

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
I don't know if anyone has said this to you yet, but we appriciate all the hard work you put in. I don't know if you have a team or if you're doing this on your own, but you guys put in good work on the game and keeping the community active. I know of other games where the communication is kinda stinky *cough* mythic manor *cough*. So keep up the good work, we really do appriciate it.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
I don't know if anyone has said this to you yet, but we appriciate all the hard work you put in. I don't know if you have a team or if you're doing this on your own, but you guys put in good work on the game and keeping the community active. I know of other games where the communication is kinda stinky *cough* mythic manor *cough*. So keep up the good work, we really do appriciate it.
Thank you so much :love: I am doing my best at making the best stuff possible while also learning how to make a good game and also let everyone know what is happening. I know of too many games where the community is left in the dark and it is so frustrating.

So thank you for those kind words and your support :)

The team is just me doing the writing/coding/marketing and I hire out artists for all the assets BUT my main artist Kokman just signed on to be a part of the team so hopefully this leads to way cooler stuff so stay tuned ;)

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
v0.5 of the game is now available to everyone on my Itch :)
Yo!!!

Edit:
That was a really cute update (and sexy). I am not 100% how I feel about the polyamory angle. It could be good, but this game could also be really cute without the harem aspect.
There are a few different artstyles introduced in this update which is a bit jarring, but the content is fantastic!

Last edited:

NotAnotherShadow

Apr 19, 2018
since the topic was brought up, how is the polyamory angle going to work? willt it be more like a harem where the player gets with multiple people or an open relationship where we need to share as well?

Reactions: Rohse
May 26, 2020
Is that...

A cute game with femboys in a unique artstyle that didn't get abandoned after 1 or two updates of just enough content to get my hopes up?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RadLord
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes