4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
new femboy, big tittied futa webcam scene, and a girl? Great update. Can't speak for the others but I came to the game for the femboys, though I'm super happy it's expanding to other things I like. A good bi-game where the femboy isn't the side dish is a rare thing, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that appreciates it. Gimmie all the options for anything and everything female presenting, or at least feminine. Keep it up, you're making a very charming game. Does help that I love the evil dead and this game introduced me to the Japanese knockoff.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
new femboy, big tittied futa webcam scene, and a girl? Great update. Can't speak for the others but I came to the game for the femboys, though I'm super happy it's expanding to other things I like. A good bi-game where the femboy isn't the side dish is a rare thing, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that appreciates it. Gimmie all the options for anything and everything female presenting, or at least feminine. Keep it up, you're making a very charming game. Does help that I love the evil dead and this game introduced me to the Japanese knockoff.
I'm happy you liked it, but there wasn't any futa, and the only girl was the trans girl in the webcam scene.

ithkul

Jul 28, 2017
thank you radlord for this game. It is nice to see a game like this one. It is really up my alley. I do have one question though, will there be any josou seme content with regards to jeze or hazel or any other femboy character in relation to the player character in the game's future? Btw, josou seme means when the femboy takes the active role during sex.

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
thank you radlord for this game. It is nice to see a game like this one. It is really up my alley. I do have one question though, will there be any josou seme content with regards to jeze or hazel or any other femboy character in relation to the player character in the game's future? Btw, josou seme means when the femboy takes the active role during sex.
I'm happy you like the game!

Yeah, the further you get into the game and the more comfortable 'Isaac' gets with his sexuality, you'll be able to choose how sex scenes go with options for being the top or bottom.

Reactions: astrophel

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I'm not going to lie, I sought degeneracy but found a really wholesome relationship.
A+ writing and scene pacing, made the budding relationship feel quite natural in it's progression, and the artstyle is really charming.

Pleasantly surprised, will be checking out new content as soon as it drops.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
A lot of negativity with the comments, we are only on chapter 5, I don't know how many chapters we will have, (I hope many for the orgy), but honestly, let RadLord cook, there are many opportunities and options for the story and I really like what I'm watching, it's just that the scene with the Hazel and Robbie trio is a bit annoying to get, but otherwise, good job, I have faith that we will get other much better threesome scenes in the future if we go the other route. and support him on patreon so he can continue with the game, you have my purchase guaranteed once it comes out on steam. I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirrorsex

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I played chapter 1 last night, and I wanted to know if someone made a guide/walkthrough? Also how many routes are there?

What the game calls love route didn't seem like so (of what little I played) the guy just buys coffee and then leaves. Choosing frappe or the latte let's you fuck the cute femboy, the difference being that frappe seemed more romantic while the latte was more just sex.

RadLord I don't know if this was pointed out already but I noticed a little "continuity error" after the first date, when you hug Hazel he's wearing a red shirt while his sprite isn't.

Edit: Nevermind, I noticed MC is wearing it while watching the movie, so he just put it on Hazel.

Edit 2: During the cosplay sex, when you choose "Make him work for it", in that scene Hazel's cum is on top of the protagonist even before cumming, (Great scene by the way)

Last edited:

mirrorsex

May 25, 2020
A lot of negativity with the comments, we are only on chapter 5, I don't know how many chapters we will have, (I hope many for the orgy), but honestly, let RadLord cook, there are many opportunities and options for the story and I really like what I'm watching, it's just that the scene with the Hazel and Robbie trio is a bit annoying to get, but otherwise, good job, I have faith that we will get other much better threesome scenes in the future if we go the other route. and support him on patreon so he can continue with the game, you have my purchase guaranteed once it comes out on steam. I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work.

how you get it?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
How i unlock scenes between Hazel restaurant BJ and Jesse NTR Blowjob and last two scenes??
Hazel deserves the world and I wish I can get him pregnant.

Anyway, how do I get the last two scenes in the gallery? I'm not really sure what different choices I can make on the latest chapter either
On episode 1 choose frappe, let him give you a blowjob but don't fuck him. On the date on episode 2 don't go with Jeze (at least I didn't) and he'll give you a footjob.

And the other two scenes, I did this: fuck Hazel at every chance you get, say yes to poly. And when you go to his place, I don't know if Robbie's thighjob is obligatory or not (but that's how you get the last 2 CGs), you get to have sex with Hazel in the shower.

Do you know how to get Jeze and Hazel Share a Treat? (The first one, I already got the 2nd). That's the only one I'm missing.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 17 Votes