4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

solonvi

May 25, 2018
:unsure: There is. You dont have to do anything with Robbie. The first choice was just to see if you would be chill or not. While I don't really think it needed to be asked I felt it obvious that is was a "Lol I cant believe you would actually click this-GAMEOVER". Unnecessary but obvious enough.
That's my point, the player gets ambushed with Hazel saying that Robbie could have sex with the player and Robbie going "I want to cut off my tits and get a dick, you cool with that?". With the only options being "Yes" or "No" and no time to process the idea. Just seems odd, especially when the character you're playing as has considered themselves straight until meeting Hazel.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
support me on Patreon so I can afford rent :D
I don't know how you were affording rent before you started making this game....

I just want the Steam release. You want some support? release the game, with Achievements, Trading cards, the whole nine.

But damn, Q4 2024... really? so much waiting and I can play it right here right now if I don't want to wait gahh!

I'll wait, but damn....

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That's my point, the player gets ambushed with Hazel saying that Robbie could have sex with the player and Robbie going "I want to cut off my tits and get a dick, you cool with that?". With the only options being "Yes" or "No" and no time to process the idea. Just seems odd, especially when the character you're playing as has considered themselves straight until meeting Hazel.
I dont think sex was mentioned before "problem/No Problem choice"...At least I don't remember that. They were just talking about being maybe friends since Robbie doesnt go anywhere but to work and home. I didnt see that as a yes I want to fuck you or no... Cuz some people just wouldnt want to be friends with someone they considered weird. My interpretation.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
...Chill out. Lied about what? Lmao. He admits that there is some feeling there but they aren't a thing because they are "too similar" to work. They didn't even try to say no and just said so outright. Also ppl date and sometimes fuck. It's called having a life before "you" The MC shows up. That is how it is. In hazel's case he chose to stay with someone familiar. Do you live in a bubble and never go outside?

I think you mean unhinged.
Most people don't interact with the kind of bizarre weirdos who would live with an ex after breaking up.

Leoreoreo

Sep 15, 2023
I don't know man, this new trans character is kinda pissing me off. I mean I do sympathize with them and respect their choice, but it dosen't mean that I am interested in them, or I have to praise them. The author doesn't really give a choice for me to make on the opinion about this trans thing, since choosing it is a problem directy leads to a bad end. But IT IS A PROBLEM cuz all of those surgery and medicine that applied to human bodies will deeply harm those dude both physically and mentally and I am not feeling comfortable about this. Forcing people to accept disadvantaged groups is never a good idea. I really hope that there is an I am not interested option so that I won't be forced to comment on this transexual thing, and that trans dude won't appear in the story again.

ps: and I really don't like how Issac still thinking of having a polyamarous relationship even after I chose negative response at the restaurant and decided not to cuddle with Robbie. What's the point of giving the options it they won't influence anything? Have a polyamarous relationship route is totally fine also kinda hot, but what really concerning me now is the clear intentionthe author has to push them into a "three couple", and being FORCED into such condition will be damn SICK.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Most people don't interact with the kind of bizarre weirdos who would live with an ex after breaking up.
Like I said. I'm ok with it cuz game and MC gets em both. I'm a coomer. :KEK: They stayed friends and casual partners because reasons. Probably cant pay for an apartment on their own so they split the cost. Who knows.. Well actually we do know at least one reason. They still kinda like each other. The game is setting up a poly dynamic remember?

I'm sure If I had a significant dislike for the character I would feel differently...but I dont. I just think that guy's reaction is still way over the top.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I don't know man, this new trans character is kinda pissing me off. I mean I do sympathize with them and respect their choice, but it dosen't mean that I am interested in them, or I have to praise them. The author doesn't really give a choice for me to make on the opinion about this trans thing, since choosing it is a problem directy leads to a bad end. But IT IS A PROBLEM cuz all of those surgery and medicine that applied to human bodies will deeply harm those dude both physically and mentally and I am not feeling comfortable about this. Forcing people to accept disadvantaged groups is never a good idea. I really hope that there is an I am not interested option so that I won't be forced to comment on this transexual thing, and that trans dude won't appear in the story again.

ps: and I really don't like how Issac still thinking of having a polyamarous relationship even after I chose negative response at the restaurant and decided not to cuddle with Robbie. What's the point of giving the options it they won't influence anything? Have a polyamarous relationship route is totally fine also kinda hot, but what really concerning me now is the clear intentionthe author has to push them into a "three couple", and being FORCED into such condition will be damn SICK.
Yea I noticed that inconsistency too when playing. There is a slight change in dialogue and you can choose to not do anything with Robbie, but the default intended direction definitely seems to be with all 3 together. Not good to have choices overlooked like that.

Also I am almost certain if it ever comes to that(the surgery) in this game it will be explained away with nanomachine technology....or a very generous rendition of real life considering how...odd/risky real life results/solutions are. I really don't think it will be that deep but I guess we will have to wait and see.

I personally hope that game doesnt progress to that point...even with magical sci fi nanomachines. Why?...maybe because I like the characters as they are introduced. Just my thoughts on it.

Last edited:

Leoreoreo

Sep 15, 2023
Yea I noticed that inconsistency too when playing. There is a slight change in dialogue and you can choose to not do anything with Robbie, but the general intended direction definitely seems to be with all 3 together.
well I definitely don't like how it goes. Of course the developer has the right to anything he want to the game, but what annoyed me, and I believe many others, is the inconsistency between what author implied and what he actually showned to us. Still in love with ex and having sex after breaking up might be fine with some people, but the thing is the author chose to hide this imformation during previous episodes, and decides to pour out Hazel's feeling about his ex after MC is one step to become his boyfriend. That is almost a swindle and if it happens in real life, it's a kind of cheating. Once again, the developer can do anything he wants to the game, but giving out a illusion of a pure romantic story then turning it into a ethics drama will not be something that most people would like.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
well I definitely don't like how it goes. Of course the developer has the right to anything he want to the game, but what annoyed me, and I believe many others, is the inconsistency between what author implied and what he actually showned to us. Still in love with ex and having sex after breaking up might be fine with some people, but the thing is the author chose to hide this imformation during previous episodes, and decides to pour out Hazel's feeling about his ex after MC is one step to become his boyfriend. That is almost a swindle and if it happens in real life, it's a kind of cheating. Once again, the developer can do anything he wants to the game, but giving out a illusion of a pure romantic story then turning it into a ethics drama will not be something that most people would like.
I can see where you are coming from. I guess thats why "not my boyfriend/don't know what this is yet" kept being mentions so often. But then again I do feel like the game hinted at this throuple or poly set up quite a bit, so I was already expecting it to happen. Perhaps thats one more reason why I don't have a problem with it.

For the Hazel only or no poly fans the dialogue should definitely be different. :unsure:

I'm also expecting the boss lady will be involved at some point.

Last edited:

Leoreoreo

Sep 15, 2023
I can see where you are coming from. I guess thats why "not my boyfriend/don't know what this is yet" kept being mentions so often. But then again I do feel like the game hinted at this throuple or poly set up quite a bit, so I was already expecting it to happen. Perhaps thats one more reason why I don't have a problem with it.

For the Hazel only or no poly fans the dialogue should definitely be different. :unsure:

I'm also expecting the boss lady will be involved at some point.
haha indeed, having more sexy characters and stories is never a bad move, the point is not to mix it up in one route. I do not have strong opinions on cheating or something like that and I might would thought throuple to be a nice thing, but I really really hate how author tries to inculcate me how good a "three couple" is, after I tried everything to avoid that. Different storylines separated by different options, he can just leave the drama things to those enjoyers, and romantic story for romance enjoyers, and everyone will be satisfied.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
If you ask for hazelnut coffee in the beginning of the story, Hazel literally nut into your coffee and let you drink without your knowledge. This is the kind of character you're trying to romance.

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
I didn't expect Robbie to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I find it quite interesting since there are very few of them in games, I thought it was cute.

I hope this game doesn't start adding too many characters and take away Hazel's screen time, although they announced that there will be more, I hope they aren't totally unnecessary.

Reactions: astrophel

RadLord

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Oh wow, so many comments! Sorry I haven't been here. Seeing the game getting leaked on here before it was released to the public kinda through my mental health for a loop. But what can ya do?

You have to not be in a physical relationship with hazel(haven't fucked yet), mess around with Robbie on the couch. Then say you're willing to fuck Hazel. He invites Robbie in to help you two have your first time.

-Edit for sense of clarity- Start this path by ordering espresso in the very first scene.

Now why you would want to not have gone all in on Hazel from the beginning I can't fathom, but that's the way to get the two scenes.
The reason is because there are multiple ways to play the game that offer different experiences to people looking for different things.

I feel like I was pretty clear in the story.

Most of the game is really enjoyable, but I'm not a fan of the trans lecture after only being given the option of saying "Yes" or "Gross". Why can't there be an option to just say you're not interested?
I mean, if you aren't cool with Robbie being trans, it stands to reason that Hazel is not going to be down with you. What other option could there be? "Hey, you're room mate is trans and I don't want to hang out with them." and Hazel is like "Sure babe!" No, that is unrealistic. It's either you are okay with trans people or you aren't. You don't have to fuck Robbie if you don't want to fuck him. But this is a Trans Positive game with only more of those characters to come.

Okay i hate hazel now he just said that hes still in love with his ex he is a total whore, we need an option to reject him and tell him to ropemaxx fuck i never thought i would be so mad with a characther
also he literally lies about everything, does he even like evil dead ?
If you ask for hazelnut coffee in the beginning of the story, Hazel literally nut into your coffee and let you drink without your knowledge. This is the kind of character you're trying to romance.
Hahaha I'm happy some people dislike Hazel. He isn't a perfect character, none of them are.

I don't know how you were affording rent before you started making this game....

I just want the Steam release. You want some support? release the game, with Achievements, Trading cards, the whole nine.

But damn, Q4 2024... really? so much waiting and I can play it right here right now if I don't want to wait gahh!

I'll wait, but damn....
My last place pulled a lot of bullshit on me and I was only able to pay for rent cause I started making this game.

Now I'm at a new place and this game is my sole source of income.

So yeah, people pirating it like this blows.

As for the Steam release, I want to get it to a good place before I post it to Steam.

I want to figure out all that achievement stuff, etc. But I also want the game to be way further along with the free roaming working and all if not most the love interests in the game.

So you don't have to be interested in them, you just need to accept them for who they are. He is trans. That is all that scene is asking you to be okay with.

You can have your opinions on trans people, but in this game, for this story with Hazel, not being down with just accepting that his roommate is trans is a game over. Maybe I can make it less visceral, but it's still going to probably end in a game over. Or not. The game is still in it's early days. I just don't know how you can get bricked up for a femboy but the idea of a trans person sends you off?

But having a "Not interested" button is odd. How would that work in dialogue? How would that work and still maintain a relationship with Hazel? Like imagine that scenario in real life. How would that work? It doesn't.

I just went through the script and there is only 1 time where I referenced poly without a variable and it was talking to Dave where you tell Dave Hazel is open to poly. Which isn't about you. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Just know that I'm not forcing anything. In fact, I feel like compared to a lot of other games that I've at least played, I am giving a fair amount of choice and customization.

I didn't expect Robbie to be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I find it quite interesting since there are very few of them in games, I thought it was cute.

I hope this game doesn't start adding too many characters and take away Hazel's screen time, although they announced that there will be more, I hope they aren't totally unnecessary.
Yeah, from the beginning I wanted to include different kinds of femboys, including one that is FTM.

And there will be more characters. A total of 7 main love interests with a bunch of side characters.

Two of those love interests are trans and one is non-binary.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Hahaha I'm happy some people dislike Hazel. He isn't a perfect character, none of them are.
I'm not sure I'm being quoted here, so I'm clarifying what I meant. I'm pointing out that what I feel people gloss over, what Hazel did in IRL is very immoral. What if this guy had some transmissible disease? You don't "nut" into a drink/dish that a customer will consume, it's disgusting. It'd be different if it's a sex play between consensual parties, but this it not the case in the story, it is between two strangers, that may have hot for each other, but still strangers nonetheless. I'd be grossed out and angry if it happened to me IRL. In the game, I choose to ignore this because it's a game and I want to see action with a femboy, I'm here for my fap material and I got, nice job RadLad420

I waited until I watch the scene with Robbie before writing this comment, to see what was this about. The scene seems a little confrontational, Robbie seems very judging and dumping what is a private business (transition). I have various thoughts about this scene, one is that Hazel messed up (characters messing up as part of the story is fine), he basically sprung this on her roommate and MC. He failed to warn his roommate a guy is coming over, and he failed to warn MC about his roommate's special condition (no need to info dumb private stuff, just warn to keep open mind IMO). Robbie being rough, I can imagine being trans gave him a rougher life than most, so I can be understanding him being a little defensive (all the trans talk, him being open of his private business is a mean to him to see if Isaac a cool guy, I think that's what you went for). That is to say, characters are acting their own character and it's believable, so once again nice job here.

MC here, in my "faithful to Hazel" run at least, is someone pretty normie and outside of the LGBT circle, is trying to navigate this very new world, because he got hots for a femboy. Unsure about the situation, but at least civil and willing to see where things go for now. Heck by this point he got several experience now, his ex coworker suddenly revealing he wants to be a femboy, someone who wanted to consult MC offered "her" body as payment (I suspect this woman is Hazel's boss due to cryptic she was before that scene). And now this Robbie, meeting Hazel is sort of opening Pandora's box for MC lol.

I haven't finished exploring everything as of writing this, but so far the work is well done. Welp back to gaming

EDIT: I'm back, I advanced after that scene. Like I said, my run was faithful to Hazel, so I choose to not be into poly back in first episode. So it does feel weird MC offering to cuddle, at least I don't think it's consistent with the choices I made. If Hazel pushed for the poly thing, then I would have at least the choice to stand my (MC's) ground and be exclusive couple, and let Robbie fetch his blanket or whatever.

EDIT2: I advanced once again, there was an opportunity to refuse cuddling Robbie again, but like I said, this run is where MC supposed to be not into poly, IMO he wouldn't be willing to cuddle Robbie like when Robbie could have simply take a blanket. Way too intimate for non poly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leoreoreo

A.H.

Jul 8, 2017
I really hope we get the choice to be exclusive with Hazel, at this point I feel like we're being pushed into a poly relationship.
Guess I'll just wait and see if we do get a choice in the next episode, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Lerd0 and MaugerCG

Leoreoreo

Sep 15, 2023
I just went through the script and there is only 1 time where I referenced poly without a variable and it was talking to Dave where you tell Dave Hazel is open to poly. Which isn't about you. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Just know that I'm not forcing anything. In fact, I feel like compared to a lot of other games that I've at least played, I am giving a fair amount of choice and customization.
well there is one time MC invited Hazel to go for a dinner(in a femboy restaurant), and that's when he mentioned about this poly thing for the first time and MC was given two options to choose whether it's fine for him or not.

and in fact I do agree that you give players freedom to choose whom to date with, but not in Robbie's case. Considering MC and Hazel's conversation during the shower, it seems that we have no choice but to start a poly relationship, no matter what we chose previously. So I wonder if player is actually gonna date Robbie as well as Hazel in the next episode or there will be a route to be exclusive with Hazel.

Reactions: A.H.

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
There are some who are upset because Hazel lies to you about being a virgin, bro, he's literally a barista who comes to suck u dick when he meets you and if you insist he lets u fuck him, and if you continue knowing him you realize that he isn't completely innocent, having multiple boyfriends and experiences, yes I think it was unnecessary to change this from how it was but tbh it's the most real, as Dev said, the idea is that he isn't perfect (plus you can literally fuck other characters which is also cheating if u want) and while you know him, Hazel's being faithful to you (I HOPE THAT DOESN'T CHANGE!)

I also want The route to be exclusive with Hazel, I plan to play that one and the one with Robbie and Hazel.

• Angry
Reactions: zack200

Leoreoreo

Sep 15, 2023
There are some who are upset because Hazel lies to you about being a virgin, bro, he's literally a barista who comes to suck u dick when he meets you and if you insist he lets u fuck him, and if you continue knowing him you realize that he isn't completely innocent, having multiple boyfriends and experiences, yes I think it was unnecessary to change this from how it was but tbh it's the most real, as Dev said, the idea is that he isn't perfect (plus you can literally fuck other characters which is also cheating if u want) and while you know him, Hazel's being faithful to you (I HOPE THAT DOESN'T CHANGE!)

I also want The route to be exclusive with Hazel, I plan to play that one and the one with Robbie and Hazel.
dude, no one think he is a virgin, the thing is he is still in love with Robbie yet still dating with MC. they are not just friends with benefits, he and MC both fell in love with each other. It's not that I'm judging his past experiences, I actually don't care, but the thing is he chose not to tell the MC his relationship with Robbie, and that's not quite faithful at least in my opinion.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes