4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

morti mati ba

Aug 13, 2024
IIRC, MC asked Robbie whether he was born as a girl, Robbie told him yes and elaborate what he planned to do (kind in a angry way) and asked if you have a problem with that. If you say yes, then that's a game over.
That's weird because I just skipped the dialogue and it didn't stop at a choice. I just assumed there wasn't one.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HazelnutLatte-0.11.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Savient

Oct 14, 2017
Just discovered this game and love it, hopefully doesn't get abandoned and hoping for more Jeze while staying with Hazel. Seductive and hot twintails femboy with cheating is pure peak.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Any new update this season or am I missing something?
It seems Only lots of new scenes /renders here and there.

But the game ends at the same point as in previous updates.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Wow. This game has really evolved in overall size and scope. In some ways that's great and in others not so great, as I kinda wish it just stayed focused on Hazel instead of turning into this big grand world with a ton of characters and stuff. Is that just me or does anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: tomfinfur
Apr 28, 2020
Wow. This game has really evolved in overall size and scope. In some ways that's great and in others not so great, as I kinda wish it just stayed focused on Hazel instead of turning into this big grand world with a ton of characters and stuff. Is that just me or does anyone else feel the same?
On the one hand I like the diversity of characters, but on the other hand I wouldn't like the game to become a sandbox, but to be as linear with choices and everything to just follow the plot. But it still depends on the implementation, and I think Hazel is still the main LI for MC.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Now he's made this his full time job he might be able to handle a lot more without the updates feeling too far apart or too sparse, even with more characters.

I like the idea of other characters because I'm hoping that Hazel gets off on watching :whistle:

Sinisters

May 14, 2024
Is there a walk through in this game, Some scenes are not here

I suggest make it so that when clicking the lock there are clues how to get it makes it so that walk through are not that important

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes