Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
The tattoo mod causes me to get an error when starting the game.

"failed to load: Js/plugins/Display_stand_colormatrix.js"
Do you have nameless dev's clothing mod also installed? I didn't add it to the folder because it's free, but I think that's where that plugin comes from!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
can help me
Not knowing exactly what your mod setup is, I'd guess you have an outdated version of the sprite mod from nameless dev, maybe an outdated clothing mod if she was wearing something other than the default clothing

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Someone wanna upload all the mods in a file or something please? With or without the game, whatever?

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Someone wanna upload all the mods in a file or something please? With or without the game, whatever?
Added my copy of the game to the drive. It's lightly modded, and doesn't have every mod from the thread. It should run fine, though to note, the cat/animal ear mod is outdated, the lady still shows up and gives out the stuff it just doesn't show on Hazumi. This probably won't be updated since I didn't pay for it, but it's there for the passive charm boost. I edited my version of the cumflation mod so it activates more often. Just download the singular zip and override if you want the base mod values.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The clothing mod from nameless dev changes the code so you can see the standing art instead of the upclose waist-high art. You need the updated version of that, which needs the newest version of the sprite/age mod to work.
But i installed newest AiO+Quintu+Gyaru+Sprite_MOD T_T will it work if u share yiur js plugin with me ?

Last edited:

Lenwood

Dec 18, 2017
Or can someone share zip file of working game with all mods ?
You need the "New Clothes" mod which is separate from the sprite mod. The clothing mod just needs the sprite mod to work.

You can however download my zipped copy of the game from here

Otherwise, most of nameless dev's mods are free, and can be downloaded directly here.

Ďiø brando

Jul 17, 2021
To everyone who having trouble on Joiplay android, try removing all of this mod to see what mod that giving you trouble. I have removed all of this mod and so far no problem has occurred.
tell me pls pla pls how to run mods in my phone i cant just find the folder of mods can you pls tell me how pls I triad for weeks

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes