4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
tried on joiplay but this show up on beginning of game

edit: after doing some experiment this bug show up on birth delayer mod
after i delete birth delayer mod the game works fine Screenshot_2022-01-24-20-31-32-67.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hazumi lover

Srizzles

Dec 12, 2021
Is anyone else getting the "this.upCUT is not a function" bug? It only happens why I try to do cowgirl. I also just updated my Namelessdev AIO mod, but I don't know how to fix things after updating it.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Is anyone else getting the "this.upCUT is not a function" bug? It only happens why I try to do cowgirl. I also just updated my Namelessdev AIO mod, but I don't know how to fix things after updating it.
usually you need to update all other of his mods as well since some get incompabilities between versions, or you could chech his booth page where he explain possible errors.

GTNova

Sep 21, 2021
I haven't messed with mods at all, so I'm pretty new to it all. But, as a person who doesn't have a pc, I'm wondering how to apply mods to the game with a mobile device

Namano

Nov 11, 2020
I want to know how to get Mod Nami ?

Can you send it as a video?

( I'm so stupid )

( Sorry, I'm Thai. I'm not good at English. If I wrote it wrong, I'm sorry. )

Last edited:
Reactions: bee0015 and igoy333

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

when i used to play, this link should do it. but maybe there's a new version.

is the third mod "nami".

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I haven't messed with mods at all, so I'm pretty new to it all. But, as a person who doesn't have a pc, I'm wondering how to apply mods to the game with a mobile device
last time i played the game didn't had support for mods on android, a lot of posts ago a guy said the folder you should put mods on hazumi in android, but the mods don't work even so, since they're incompatible at least mods from namelessdev which is most of them.

Namano

Nov 11, 2020
อยากทราบวิธีรับ Mod Nami ครับ ?

= ส่งเป็นวีดีโอได้ไหวไหม? \/ or as a picture=
(ฉันโง่ )

(ตะเข้แบบอเมริกันตะเข้เคี่ยวเคี่ยวเคี่ยวเข็ญ )

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: parakep

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
อยากทราบวิธีรับ Mod Nami ครับ ?

= ส่งเป็นวีดีโอได้ไหวไหม? \/ or as a picture=
(ฉันโง่ )

(ตะเข้แบบอเมริกันตะเข้เคี่ยวเคี่ยวเคี่ยวเข็ญ )
wait, what?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

Can you send it as a video?

( I'm so stupid )

you just have to copy and paster the www folder in the (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS) folder. and make the two folders merge in one which the windows do on his own.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Thai, he wants the nami mod or a video of it in action.
well that's crazy since i'm brazilian(speak portuguese-BR), and where both trying to speak english to each other lol. could you please say to him in thai this " you just have to copy and paster the www folder in the (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS) folder " and "the third mod nami just download,extract and copy and paste there", if i'm assuming you speak thai, if don't thanks for clarify at least.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
well that's crazy since i'm brazilian(speak portuguese-BR), and where both trying to speak english to each other lol. could you please say to him in thai this " you just have to copy and paster the www folder in the (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS) folder " and "the third mod nami just download,extract and copy and paste there", if i'm assuming you speak thai, if don't thanks for clarify at least.
Nah used google translate lol, I'm sure he can do same with your instructions.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Nah used google translate lol, I'm sure he can do same with your instructions.
LOL, thx for taking the time for translating this and explain to me, guess you are right gotta hope he makes some sense out MTL google, maybe he plays a lot of meat sticks games and have some experience. XD

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Could anyone share Hair Salon" MOD "Semen Drip" MOD Tattoo Studio & Piercing MOD pls

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes