zuotian3619

Nov 26, 2021
Are there known compatibility issues between NamelessDev's Kemonomimi mod and the sprite change mods that give brown/white hair? I have my sprite set to brown hair and the costumes aren't showing up when equipped. I even dropped images into the Brown Hair folder but it didn't work, is there any way I can tweak the .json file to fix this?

ETA: even when i set the character to normal/default the outfit doesn't show up

i manually edited the CG images and they showed up fine!

Last edited:

landonbridges378

Apr 14, 2020
he appeared for me only after hazumi gave birth in the game(i was in the 5 pregnacy or so), and i think you need to get her to give birth at least once for him to appear. i know for sure that the slut madam only appear after 3, i quote from namelessdev himself "*Slum Madan appear in the slum after the 3rd childbirth, because she was traveling around the world."
I gave birth to twins my first and he never showed up. Any other tips?

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I gave birth to twins my first and he never showed up. Any other tips?
what do you mean by "gave birth to twins and he never showed up"? maybe i didn't explained it very well, but hazumi has to have about 5-6 separeted births, need to give birth 6 times or so, for him to show up at the slums, not to 6 babies, but 6 different pregnancies.

Chochalaml

Dec 17, 2021
i have a suggestion, i have done that only with back kick, but it might work for you if you download the all in one and go (Hazumi and the Pregnation\Mods\www\mods\JS_MODs_files) you will find the mods core as to say, if you delete the mod parts you don't want and left only the mod you want it should work for you, since the "all in one" is just all mods extracted together. hope it helps you and works.
Como la puedo volver niña?

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
error: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'name')

Reactions: Joyou
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes