arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Bloemkool i have downloaded the full mod version e1.11 didn't not test it, but what mods works, and what don't work , so i can delete it before begining the game, here a list of the one that version mods. 1634852516841.png 1634852535120.png

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
does anyone know if theres a mod that changes how the sprite looks depending on how far along hazumi is? something like how preggopixels does their games?

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Here is that 1.74 with pretty much all mods for that version with uncensored dick for non loli -
Should we just assume that this is the definitive 1.7.4 version? I downloaded like two other versions from other links in this thread and both of them were broken. Is this one stable? Sorry if this is an annoying question, but I just want to make sure.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
IT
Should we just assume that this is the definitive 1.7.4 version? I downloaded like two other versions from other links in this thread and both of them were broken. Is this one stable? Sorry if this is an annoying question, but I just want to make sure.
it is thread as well. field have set up to downloads that why it is thread and anti will delete it out

Last edited:
Reactions: peebo

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Well I haven't experienced issues with it but then I have not progressed too far tbf.

Reactions: peebo

sewurst

Sep 14, 2017
I had some Type Errors on cumshots with this one. Errors refer to
v374push.jpg
after removing the folder "Ultra_Ovulation_Inducer_+_Mad_Doctor" and "MOD_UltraOvulation+realisticejaculation .js" in the folder "mods/JS_MODs_files" the game runs without the Type Error:

Type Error
v[374] push is not a function

maybe someone can fix it

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes