Caresno

Apr 21, 2022
So i managed to get a few mods to work in android using maldives and activating 5/6 of the compatibility options ( idk if thats necessary ) such as

national-institute1&2
condomfailure
slumfreeservice
and slum madam

however i ran into some problem first being missing pngs from the vanilla pc files that i have fixed by copying the missing pngs from the fully modded file and the second problem being game froze upon selecting the "i want to try it" option while interacting with slum madam npc. It is mildly infuriating knowing the fact that it is the very main feature of the mod and i humbly ask if anyone can fix my problem.

i dont know if the reason of why its not working is the fact that i copied it from the fully modded file or not. however if thats the case then i would try using the paid one
turns out it was caused by cheating the amount of b.milk in my inv but theres another problem. ive been trying to translate and fix them myself but it was chaotic because bruh i cant. can anyone trnaslate it?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've found a way to multiply the amount of money earned from prostitution work. Money earned from working at cafe should not be affected by this change.
For those that don't want to grind, want to cheat and for those that found it funny to see working at cafe pays more than prostitution even though characters say sex pays more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ďiø brando

Jul 17, 2021
Uncensored Patch for v1.11

Hello folks! Here's the uncensored patch for the game. I redraw the mosaic using Photoshop with my own skill so feel free to give your feedback and your support would be much appreciated.

WARNING : This patch was made to fit the current UNMODDED version (v1.11). If you have already modded your game, use it at your own risk.

BRo
Sory but im mobil so i wanted to ask how to add this
Andddd how to add mods
I just want to have mods and yeah can you help me ?

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
So the post that claims "fully modded" but that was 2 years old and it's only really NAMELESS's mods.

Anyone at least got a collection of all existing mods? I know people on the pregchan have been tinkering with stuff but they have like .... 8 threads or something now so the information could use some condensing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmmaEGal

Crossbreed

Jun 1, 2021
Total noob question, but how would I put in the bodyweight mod? Just making sure of before I launch the game. I put it in the mods folder and whatnot, but it just confuses me that the bodyweight mod is just a .js and not another folder like some of the other mods.

hiimnotmehaha

May 8, 2022
sorry, my mistake, i went to do a bit of research and it seems the mod got a unoficial update, i tested myself and she has now a second outfit and some major changes i didn't got the time to test you need two things if you're using the version 2.4 of AiO mods this is the version i use so how i tested. i think, can't be sure that if is a older version you will need just to follow step 2.

step one:

Mega

downloit it, you may have google say that is not safe, but is just a java script for replace, you must go into (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\mods\MOD_Nami_v0.1) and replace your file there, if you wanna do yourself the guy which i got this from at preg-chan said you could:
"just go to ur Nami.js, open with notepad
Ctrl+F search for <indents>
starting from that line, look down and find all the indents, change the number to 3 or 4 according to that picture posted "

i choose to download the file and it worked for me

step 2:

Mega

download it, change the name to just "Nami" and go at (Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\img\pictures) and replace the folder there this will give new clothes to nami and maybe some more things, i not fully tested, just the install part.
but the dev said :
"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for a long time.
Finally, the correction and addition of the standing picture is completed.
I will post a link, so please add it yourself. "

if your version if 2.4 like mine all should work smooth, if is not and you got any problem, you know where to find me, hope this time it works for you.

test image attached
I tried doing this for my game but it still doesnt work, do u know of any other way of fixing it?

RuhrPp

May 7, 2022
Can i check but is anyone having issues with the "AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite" MOD cause when i download from the main website the zip file is in another zip file and i get the error "the destination file could not be created" i dont seem to have this issues with any of the other namelessbooth mods

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Can i check but is anyone having issues with the "AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite" MOD cause when i download from the main website the zip file is in another zip file and i get the error "the destination file could not be created" i dont seem to have this issues with any of the other namelessbooth mods
i think it may be a long path problem, try extract it in the desktop, and then move it somewhere else.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i still get the same error. I have also redownloaded the file and still get the error
i have tried it after reading the post, and i only had to extract the file and then extract the file the comes out again, and it went normal. i downloaded the ENG version.

maybe is worth a try put it at japanese locate maybe your windows can't handle japanese words and letters.

i'm just guessing from past problems since i extracted it with no problem. hope it helps and if works or you find a way remember to post what helped to aid other people as well.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes