wander43

Jul 8, 2021
Boom! Nami Mod for ver. 1.11.0 –––>
(I don't know how to code it proprely, so i just replaced the 'Gyaru Tan 1' skin plus some cosmetic changes and additions etc.)
So do you just need to download the old version of the Nami Mod and select the 'Gyaru Tan 1' option in-game?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
So do you just need to download the old version of the Nami Mod and select the 'Gyaru Tan 1' option in-game?
No. You need to download only the new version of this mod and drop */www folder into */PPLSS folder. Then run the game and choose 'Gyaru Tan 1' option.

VRC[T]S

Oct 15, 2021
Seems like Ero_Clothes_0_xxx.pngs are empty dummy files to which the game refers for some reason.
If the game keeps giving this error, drop those files from archive to */img/pictures folder
Thank you for your help.I have found that the more I play, the more unstable the game becomes. For some reason the Kemonomimi mod doesn't show up anymore even when I install it on a clean game client. I think it happened because I didn't think about the compatibility of some mods, versions too... Does anyone have a stable version (1.11) with mods?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Thank you for your help.I have found that the more I play, the more unstable the game becomes. For some reason the Kemonomimi mod doesn't show up anymore even when I install it on a clean game client. I think it happened because I didn't think about the compatibility of some mods, versions too... Does anyone have a stable version (1.11) with mods?
What else 'expresses' the instability of the game besides the Kemonomimi mod? If it’s only Kemonomimi mod, did you try to remove all accessories and then wear only one?

VRC[T]S

Oct 15, 2021
What else 'expresses' the instability of the game besides the Kemonomimi mod? If it’s only Kemonomimi mod, did you try to remove all accessories and then wear only one?
Yes, I tried, it doesn't work (I checked all the characters). The same happens with New_clothes - the clothes just don't show up. In some scenes, only a face without a head was displayed. Sometimes the game just can't find any files, as it was before. All mods are new for version 1.9 and higher. I installed mods on a clean client.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Yes, I tried, it doesn't work (I checked all the characters). The same happens with New_clothes - the clothes just don't show up. In some scenes, only a face without a head was displayed. Sometimes the game just can't find any files, as it was before. All mods are new for version 1.9 and higher. I installed mods on a clean client.
Try to use . It has fewer mods installed, but it seems to work more stable.

Last edited:

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
Can anyone help me how to change normal version to loli and younger version?
When putting the image it's not replace them just add file image cause it's has different name?
And when I play it there is no body just floating head do I fix this?

丢雷猫

Oct 11, 2021
Boom! Nami Mod for ver. 1.11.0 –––> (R4.1)
(I don't know how to code it proprely, so i just replaced the 'Gyaru Tan 1' skin plus some cosmetic changes and additions etc.)

Here is a new 'chibi sprites'.
View attachment 1829007

In the 'sex' screenshot you can see Uncensored mod by mello.second that is included in this 'assembly' (added sprites for Condom failure mod).
View attachment 1829050 View attachment 1829058

'Optimized' Kemonomimi, some Tattoos, Ero clothes to fit Nami's figure. Made Nami's hair dyeable etc.
View attachment 1829054 View attachment 1829056

View attachment 1830120 View attachment 1830121
Added 1 new outfit (left picture),.
View attachment 1829084 View attachment 1829060
Hi new player here, i have couple of question regarding the game.

1 - For nami/gyaru MOD, i don hav access to the last 2 costume shown in the pics. where can i purchase those or unlock?? i currently can only change into the default one and the bikini shown in the middle right row.

2 - how to dye hair??

3 - how does the hair salon play out?? i have access to the place, paid the membership fee but i still cant change hairstyle or whatsoever. the stylists are always entertaining someone. the only thing i can do is part time job.

sorry for the long post . thanks

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Hi new player here, i have couple of question regarding the game.

1 - For nami/gyaru MOD, i don hav access to the last 2 costume shown in the pics. where can i purchase those or unlock?? i currently can only change into the default one and the bikini shown in the middle right row.

2 - how to dye hair??

3 - how does the hair salon play out?? i have access to the place, paid the membership fee but i still cant change hairstyle or whatsoever. the stylists are always entertaining someone. the only thing i can do is part time job.

sorry for the long post . thanks
1 - go to the shower or shelf and choose 'change the clothes' option.
Then choose 'New Clothes' option.
1st step.png
Then choose 'Outfit #3'.
2nd step.png
Here it is (the second costume is in 'Erotic clothes' category).
boom.png

2 - Go to Pharmacy, buy hair dyer.
hair dye.png
Then change hair color before mirror.
hair dye 2.png

3 - Go to a free worker and agree to change the hairstyle.
salon 1.png
Here we go,.
salon 2.png

丢雷猫

Oct 11, 2021
1 - go to the shower or shelf and choose 'change the clothes' option.
Then choose 'New Clothes' option.
View attachment 1833849
Then choose 'Outfit #3'.
View attachment 1833853
Here it is (the second costume is in 'Erotic clothes' category).
View attachment 1833854

2 - Go to Pharmacy, buy hair dyer.
View attachment 1833857
Then change hair color before mirror.
View attachment 1833858

3 - Go to a free worker and agree to change the hairstyle.
View attachment 1833861
Here we go,.
View attachment 1833862
1653642344862.png
All 3 are empty but the workers are attending to customers...

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes