Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
e.1.7.4 and even when she is pregnant with triplets or more there is an error
the mod version for cuminflation is v4.5

Changelog: 1.1 fix quituplets overdue issues with quintuplets or more babys(shows quintuplets med xray instead big quintuplets xray) 1.2 fix birth error 1.3 impruve compatibility with ahegao mod and future mods 1.4 fix little issue were the game don't show the message "My belly's gotten bigger. I need to be careful not to fall" when hazumi is in multiplets overdue states 1.5 fix issue where hazumi's fertilized uterus dessapear in standing cg 1.6 fix issue in xray during sex scenes 1.7 fix issue where when Hazumi reach full term of pregnancy, it is not shown in status, AND. x-ray picture and standing CG is changet to 2nd trimester. (SINGLE BABY) and fix Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'parameters PATCH is no longer need* 2.0 code improve 2.1 fix issue "IsShasei is not defined" 2.2 minor error fix v2.3 fix double belly image issue during sex minigame v3.0 add compatibility with new clothes update: v4.0 compatibility update for hazumi v1.9.6 and code improve v4.1 fix issue with doggystyle missing face v4.2 fix issue with doggystyle don't cumflate v4.3 fix issue with vagina base in young and loli forms v4.4 fix minor issue fix v4.5 code improve

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
Hello, its been a while since I played this game so which version is the latest version and I want to know if the older mods are still compatible. Thanks in advance!

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Hello, its been a while since I played this game so which version is the latest version and I want to know if the older mods are still compatible. Thanks in advance!
latest is 1.9.6. and most mods got updated, minus nami(with has a updated version here) mod and others from the same creator.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
I wont report you but hoq to download this? I cant seem to see the download button or the one to link to gdrive?

Snowywolf

May 17, 2018
I downloaded the recent version and copied over the official mods from the folder to the mod folder but when I start the game up I get " Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0" After I delete the mods, the game starts normal.

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
Does anyone know the password to namelessdev's Aio+Gyaru+Quints mod? i downloaded it and it's asking me to type a password to extract it

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes