Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Yes, I tried, it doesn't work (I checked all the characters). The same happens with New_clothes - the clothes just don't show up. In some scenes, only a face without a head was displayed. Sometimes the game just can't find any files, as it was before. All mods are new for version 1.9 and higher. I installed mods on a clean client.
i may be wrong, but isn't it a long path problem? some games that have too many folders to get to files tend to show errors and inconsistences in some files that have larger names just like you explained.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
So i have a problem, im using version 1.11 and installing birth delayer mod, and i cant dye hair colour and change hair style in the saloon anymore, when i change my hair style is not changing at all and when i wanna try dye colour some error pop ups.
the only problem i can think of is, maybe your mod is outdated? the latest birth delayer is v2.0

Changelog: v2.0: compatibility update for hazumi v1.9.6 and reduce probability to give birth.

Reactions: ipanaa21

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
thanks man sadly i cant found the link for 2.0 lmao, i just copy it from manual edit game link in the thread but its the same :(
yep, saddly is one of his paid mods, but after buying it you should download the version 2.0 updated

you also have the Gumroad option for paying in dollar.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 1839575
Hi how you create the "BGMs into here" folder?? i cant find it anywhere.
Hazumi and the Pregnation\PPLSS\www\audio\bgm

then you have to name the file as orig01 to orig10, then in game when you got to select the BSM just choose the option "orig" you replaced to play it, you have to buy the headphones in furniture store first, and if i remember right choose the "other" category at the end.

that is how i do at least.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes