Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I downloaded the manual edit one and I can't get her pic to show is there any way to fix it, does the android version have the mods in it or not

Last edited:

JasonDaUltima

Jul 1, 2020
Im about to stop playing this game. I hate the grinding aspect of the money system also it takes most of my money for godamn rent. And no matter how many times she get creampied she doesnt get pregnant Ive been playing for hours

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Im about to stop playing this game. I hate the grinding aspect of the money system also it takes most of my money for godamn rent. And no matter how many times she get creampied she doesnt get pregnant Ive been playing for hours
Buy medium aphrodisiacs at pharmacy and use them on clients. That will make them cum a lot more and often.

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
sorry guys, i've not played by 1 year, i see now the last version is 1.11, Maybe Someone have Modded version? my 1.7.4 is allready broken. thx

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I've giving up trying to play this game I've tried to play it with the mods on joiplay but I get an error and when I try the manual edit one there is no picture which really sucks since I would love to play it but until it can be fixed for joiplay on my phone or the android version gets the mods as well I'll just wait

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes