libraturquoise1410

Aug 18, 2020
How do I get to play rich house mode? I talk to the guy in the store but nothing happens.
Hazumi have to be full term pregnant with SINGLE BABY. Peepreggo's mod is railroaded so that it seems like it can work with cumflation event. Oh and 1) save before entering the map because the map has trap event that make hazumi accidentally give birth and have to be full term pregnant again to reenter the map and 2) considering put away the baby kick mod. The mini game is kinda difficult albeit it reset your pp to 8 or 9 specifically for this minigame.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Did we ever figure out which mods were conflicting with Kemonomimi and/or Nami mods? I noticed there is a significant difference between the all the mods version and the essential mods version.

Aug 12, 2021
Hazumi have to be full term pregnant with SINGLE BABY. Peepreggo's mod is railroaded so that it seems like it can work with cumflation event. Oh and 1) save before entering the map because the map has trap event that make hazumi accidentally give birth and have to be full term pregnant again to reenter the map and 2) considering put away the baby kick mod. The mini game is kinda difficult albeit it reset your pp to 8 or 9 specifically for this minigame.
Thank you very much!

jsojoo13

Apr 19, 2019
So which JS mod doesn't work or does work in the new version? I downloaded the old fully modded version, got all the mods + uncensor in Version 1.11 and I would get errors.

edit: the cumflation mod gives me "getprefix is not defined" errors and doesn't run the game, does that happen with anyone else.

Last edited:

zuotian3619

Nov 26, 2021
I can't seem to figure out the Rich House mod either. I am overdue with a single baby and whenever I talk to the convenience store guy he says he has a job for me if the manager won't give me work.

sand_pie

Jul 12, 2018
I can't seem to figure out the Rich House mod either. I am overdue with a single baby and whenever I talk to the convenience store guy he says he has a job for me if the manager won't give me work.
Talk to the manager on the right corner in the convenience store first to trigger the modded guy. Pre-conditions are be at least 36 weeks pregnant with triplets or lesser. Once triggered, you can just go to the modded guy from then on to access rich house content granted hazumi is meeting the conditions to work there as mentioned.

Reactions: zuotian3619

zuotian3619

Nov 26, 2021
Talk to the manager on the right corner in the convenience store first to trigger the modded guy. Pre-conditions are be at least 36 weeks pregnant with triplets or lesser. Once triggered, you can just go to the modded guy from then on to access rich house content granted hazumi is meeting the conditions to work there as mentioned.
it doesn't matter what order i ask. when i talk to the convenience store guy first he just offers me work like usual. i've tried every day since i was full term and nothing's happened. idk if something is conflicting with the mod or if maybe i forgot a file when i installed it

zuotian3619

Nov 26, 2021
redownloaded the 1.3 version and it all works now!

spoke too soon. whenever i try going upstairs i get stuck in a white room with some guy. think i might be missing a map. downloaded from this thread but idk if its missing files

Last edited:

FrissOsP

Aug 27, 2020
someone know how to fix? i have this problem with cloth mod when i change cloth on modded
View attachment 1937667
i've been re-named the .png files with name "stand_shirt_2_bote_big.png" into "stand_shirt_0_bote.png" like it's the simplest ansver, but now i have another problem, i've re-named all the files with "s_s_2_b_b.png"(shrinked version of file name), and Gruyar and another more of added Gruyars and Blonde, you know, into "s_s_0_b_b.png" and now i see only standart hazumi if she is in cloth, if i opening in Phone "Status", i see gruyar and another more of sprites. how to fix that broken mod? before, like 6 mounth ago, when i've last played, it's all worken well, i've re-downloaded th game with fully-modded version of e1.7.4, and i'ts not changed

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes