Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
So I installed the manual version with the essentail mods. However I think me adding more mods like the mad doctor might be messing something up. Anyone know if I need to delete any files from the j-mods. I have seen it suggested somewhere but I really don't know what to delete exactly.

The cum amount went from huge before installing to tiny after installing. I have all the normal essential mods, plus most nameless dev mods. Any help would be appreciated. Gyaru also doesn't work for some reason. I tried unzipping it as a seperate thing but that just messes with the sprites.

May 20, 2019
So I installed the manual version with the essentail mods. However I think me adding more mods like the mad doctor might be messing something up. Anyone know if I need to delete any files from the j-mods. I have seen it suggested somewhere but I really don't know what to delete exactly.

The cum amount went from huge before installing to tiny after installing. I have all the normal essential mods, plus most nameless dev mods. Any help would be appreciated. Gyaru also doesn't work for some reason. I tried unzipping it as a seperate thing but that just messes with the sprites.
That's because the Mad Doctor mod, specifically the ultra ovulation mod that's bundled with it, includes the realistic ejaculation mod and you likely have duplicates. You'll need to either delete the ultra ovulation js or any realistic ejaculation js files, which I recommend doing versus the former. As for your issue with the gyaru mod, I'm not sure how to help you since it works fine for me

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
Can anyone tell me how can I mod the android version, if it is possible? I saw a list of mods in the first page but I don't know whether they are for android and how to use them.
And anyone has android save file with lots of money like 99999

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry,does anyone have the latest version update of rich house mod
It would be in poor taste to share it when it is in it's prime sales period. We don't want undue attention here and we don't want to drive away the few moders we have in this scene.

Also it isn't a stable release yet as far as I can tell.

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
That's because the Mad Doctor mod, specifically the ultra ovulation mod that's bundled with it, includes the realistic ejaculation mod and you likely have duplicates. You'll need to either delete the ultra ovulation js or any realistic ejaculation js files, which I recommend doing versus the former. As for your issue with the gyaru mod, I'm not sure how to help you since it works fine for me
I see. I'll go try that then, thanks for the help. The Gyura mod is a bit weird but it doens't matter too much if it doesn't work.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Gyaru also doesn't work for some reason. I tried unzipping it as a seperate thing but that just messes with the sprites.
Are you trying to install a version of it that isn't part of the all in one? I would think more would be broken than just the Gyaru as the version I have was bundled along with the all in one.

• Haha
Reactions: Rendra77

quan0122

Nov 21, 2021
In the description, i saw a picture that hazumi raising her child, can anyone explain how to do that ?
Many thanks

oafishunaware

Jul 20, 2022
When you give birth and you have enough money to take care of the baby (1M), you can choose to keep the baby & the game ends. You can also give the baby to the state just as usual & continue getting bred more & more.
Happy ending. I will start crying

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This game must have the most buggy mods I've ever seen. It feels like half of the thread is either asking for mods or asking for help because mods broke something.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes