GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
This game must have the most buggy mods I've ever seen. It feels like half of the thread is either asking for mods or asking for help because mods broke something.
Without getting preachy I think a decent amount of that is people reusing old modpacks for the leaks of paid mods rather than buying their own copies and building it from scratch following the recommended build order. I haven't played much lately but I think I have the complete set aside from rich house and nothing seems broken in the buggy sense yet.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Well authors of those mods,could get agreement with dev and instead release it as coherent dlc

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
In this game I would liked to see one more transition like free roam and dating area, and commute -> free impregnation by commuter.
free roam and dating would made more exciting.
teleportation sucks.
I played on steam and it sucked it was censored. Some reason mods couldn't be attached on the game there complications and I said forget it.

I kind wish they had means visit random people,
visit the front of school, go to other classes. There are no other scenes besides love hotel, cafe and your apartment?
Limited selections.
"Why not": park, bridge I think if there was remake of this game that would be something think on. It create more options to get knocked up like in sexy comic scenarios.
By teacher, by train personnel, etc. this is fantasy based game people keep think no this based on reality...hmm I don't think so.

one thing they won't have in reality teleport means, apartments would be paid in month advance rent versus weekly. Jobs might pay hourly depending on where. secondary job might been a thing.

Other thing that puzzled me: current apartment might been studio apartment so something like if Hazumi wanted move out she could left found something better. Support her ideal situation. Fictional or what if might been more of games general situation.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
In this game I would liked to see one more transition like free roam and dating area, and commute -> free impregnation by commuter.
teleportation sucks.
I played on steam and it sucked it was censored. Some reason mods couldn't be attached on the game there complications and I said forget it.

visit the front of school, go to other classes. There are no other scenes besides love hotel, cafe and your apartment?
Limited selections.
"Why not": park, bridge I think if there was remake of this game that would be something think on. It create more options to get knocked up like in sexy comic scenarios.
By teacher, by train personnel, etc. this is fantasy based game people keep think no this based on reality...hmm I don't think so.

one thing they won't have in reality teleport means, apartments would be paid in month advance rent versus weekly. Jobs might pay hourly depending on where. secondary job might been a thing.

Other thing that puzzled me: current apartment might been studio apartment so something like if Hazumi wanted move out she could left found something better. Support her ideal situation. Fictional or what if might been more of games general situation.
U sound like u can make a better version of this game.... So make your own and impress us with it.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
teleportation sucks.

Limited selections.

U sound like u can make a better version of this game.... So make your own and impress us with it.
teleportation sucks.

Limited selections.

Look everyone here knows how u feel that why there's a lotta MODS to make up for some of it.

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Can someone help me im using some mods but anytime I put them all in i get this prefix error when starting please help.
cum inflation, new clothes, Hair salon, kemonomimi mod as well as the one the one I attached to this post so please help me what is it thats wrong?

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone help me im using some mods but anytime I put them all in i get this prefix error when starting please help.
cum inflation, new clothes, Hair salon, kemonomimi mod as well as the one the one I attached to this post so please help me what is it thats wrong?
What does that mod do anyway?

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
What does that mod do anyway?
If you mean the mod I linked then all it does is change the standing picture for your character if you have a mirror next to entrance. The three choices are topless,naked, or fully clothed.

yergnoor

Oct 27, 2020
Atleast provide proof and/or instructions 'cause otherwise I don't believe you did
In general, it is possible to make a version of this game with mods for Android. But it is not easy to do.
You just have to give up the very concept of mods, loading data from mods does not work and it is unknown how to get around this obstacle. The only way is to insert all the data from the mods into the game itself so that it becomes part of it.
I personally did this process, but only with the translated into Russian version 1.7.4 of the game. All the mods I inserted into the Android version work fine. But since the process was very complicated, I may well have made mistakes in some places.
Since I'm not an expert, I did everything by feel, by trial and error. And I can't give clear instructions for others.
Hell, I'm not even sure I could do the job again! But I have a working file of the game for Android in Russian with many mods. On appearance, on animal ears, on walking around naked, on multiple pregnancies, and so on.

Here are some screenshots. The first and the last one prove that the game is running on an Android tablet. The rest show content from mods that is not available in the usual Android ports of the game.

P.S. And yes, I am not the one to whom the question was asked. But I saw so many requests from mods in the game on Android, that I just do not understand why experienced in programming people did not try to do the same as I did.

Last edited:
Reactions: iliyhahaa
Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone have the latest version of the "Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer" mod? I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
backhair is missing when ever i try talking to a new guy in hotel but other times its ok? what am i missing

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
is there a save file for this game that includes the slum area unlocked?
Save importing is janky, I think the essential modpack on page 132 had a huge number of saves at varying states in the game but I deleted them from my local copy while trying to import my own old saves.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes