Dec 21, 2021

How do i remove individual mods from there? i tried to do that and the game doesn't even start anymore

EDIT: I removed the "JS_MODs_files" file from the mods folder and it works now.

Last edited:
Reactions: garox kun

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
i need more game with this kind of details about menstruation cycle and pregnancy risk, most of the R18 games nowadays really tends to be lax about these kinds of stuffs, like the guy creamed the girl, showed an image of the egg got fertilized by the sperms and BAM she's a preggo now :WaitWhat:

bruh, it doesnt work like that irl

can someone list me some games that's similar like this?

Last edited:
Reactions: jennevieth

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
i need more game with this kind of details about menstruation cycle and pregnancy risk, most of the R18 games nowadays really tends to be lax about these kinds of stuffs, like the guy creamed the girl, showed an image of the egg got fertilized by the sperms and BAM she's a preggo now :WaitWhat:

Violated Heroine

Reactions: Aizu94

KidsLoveSatan

Oct 10, 2021

LonaRPG

Reactions: Aizu94
Apr 8, 2021
Man, I just wanna try the game with mods, I deleted the JS files as many suggested, but everytime I try to open the game and select "New Game" A black screen (of loading I guess) stays there, forever stopping my dreams of playing a hentai game, here's a screenshot of it:

Screenshot_2022-09-18-11-58-43-306_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Any help will be appreciated.

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
Can someone tell me why cuminflation mod is not working? and can someone also give me a fully modded version?

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Can someone tell me why cuminflation mod is not working?
You have to read the instructions for all the mods you installed, cumflation has load order requirements and is also bundled in with some other mods and if you install two versions you can get weirdness where it doesn't work OR it works too well and everyone is ejaculating like a firehose.

The exhibitionist mod still doesn't work and I'm at my wits end wat do?
Did you read all the instructions? At what portion is it not working?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Anyone know what I need to put this idea in the nami mod?
If you drew this, i think, you also want to edit all the 'nude' and 'topless' variations in this folder: 1664693032176.png

You can draw some variations of breasts (pink nipples, black nipples, saggy breasts, etc.) and 'glue' your breast variations to the corresponding bodies like in the picture above.

I suppose that there is not only me, who wants to see your work, for example, as an addon for nami mod :^).
Wish you luck.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes