Ojando

Jan 26, 2018
What's Mihiragi up to these days, is he working on a new game? I'd kill to play a game like this with some not-so-human pregnancies

Reactions: kommnistulum

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
What's Mihiragi up to these days, is he working on a new game? I'd kill to play a game like this with some not-so-human pregnancies
What is it? Female human bearing other races offspring. Or
You (human male) impregnate other female races with your seed?

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Can i play this via exagear with mod ?? Thanks for the answer
Maybe, i also have exagay protonium, Za wainu , but never tested it except Sengoku neet whose engine is wolfrpg,
I suggest if you android stand user you gotta use joJoiplay with rpgm plugin to play at android

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I may try and play this again soon but it isn't looking promising, picking apart various modsets I thought I had built the most complete edition but it looks like things are damaged beyond repair and or badly outdated.

DaNkY555666

Feb 4, 2020
i just tried to do this two images in a couple of hours (maybe less).
i was searching for an actual breast change mod corresponding to what the game tells you.
do you know if it exists?

P.S this was just for fun i'm not working on anything more than this
P.P.S i used milena velba as reference

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is there a download for the game and all mods?
If you scroll back there are downloads that are the current version of the game and 'many of the mods' / 'all the free mods' but essentially anything including paid mods has badly outdated versions and no one active in the thread appears to have purchased the mods so no updates are on the horizon.

Battleraizer

Mar 31, 2022
the anonfile android link makes you download a virus that spams your samsung calendar.

download from the uploadhaven link instead, that one is clean

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is there already an android version along with mods?
A few people have had limited success on the technical side but I don't think anyone has packed it up to share.

I haven't played it on android but it doesn't come across as a fun time with the abstracted controls and need for a physical notepad for the cafe job.

Battleraizer

Mar 31, 2022
im playing on the android. The "summarized" controls are fine and very clean.

as for the cafe minigame, i simply mouthed off the orders to memorize them. Ma So Pa Pa Ma Sa = macaron soda parfait parfait macaron sandwich

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes