yakagi

Feb 17, 2022
If I install CumFlation, semen drip didnt apprean on settings, here I upload mod for play on joiplayer. and the mods will works if you pull folder www on top folder PPLS.

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
The rich house mod seems to be conflicting with the kemonomimi mod. Ever since I installed the kemo mod, going to the mansion takes me to the photoshoot map without hazumi in it. Anyone know a fix for this?

Reactions: spinozum

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
anyone have a full game with full mod working that i can get in with?im kinda too lazy to download the mod one by one and then checking if it working or not

Reactions: keitaka

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
im using the fully-modded version linked on the main page

when i try to talk to the guy in the institute/go to sparkling stuff the game locks up 56413235.PNG

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
im using the fully-modded version linked on the main page

when i try to talk to the guy in the institute/go to sparkling stuff the game locks up
That looks like it is an older pack on an older version of the game and they say it is untested. I am almost certain the installation order is bad.

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
That looks like it is an older pack on an older version of the game and they say it is untested. I am almost certain the installation order is bad.
do you know where i can get some equally modded version but newer?

eisakuotani

May 24, 2019
is the dev going to make a sequel to this game probably one of the most addicting games ive played in general lol
I recall reading that he will be doing another game but unlikely to be a direct sequel. I imagine he'll be putting a lot more polish into the game after seeing what people have been doing with this one so I'm pretty excited.

GameDAce

Dec 27, 2018
Got a couple of questions about modding.

First of, how can I mod this game?

Second, any mod recommendations? Alt costumes and cosmetics.

Third, do mods work with the current uncensoring patch?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Got a couple of questions about modding.

First of, how can I mod this game?

Second, any mod recommendations? Alt costumes and cosmetics.

Third, do mods work with the current uncensoring patch?
Mods usually have specific instructions included in their store page or the download itself but a lot of the time the install is just copy folders to matching folders.

Uncensor compatibility depends on what is in the uncensor and what is in the mods as some might add new poses that the uncensor doesn't cover

In terms of suggestions most of the mods are from or bundled supported with mods from Namelessdev and available on booth or gumroad. There are other mods but cross compatibility may be less than great if this thread is anything to go by.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes