GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So, is this already the final version or there's more?
I would assume final version. The dates in the OP are either wrong or specifically for the english version but the original japanese listing is more than three years old with a year of dead space between the last and second last update.

Reactions: Mortdecai

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So, which one should I download so I can get the fully modded and uncensored version of it?
Fully modded isn't possible as some of the mods cost money and no one has stepped up to buy them or no one wants to share them because of how few modders the community has.

In terms of best existing pack, I have no clue as they all seem to be outdated or buggy and I don't enjoy the game enough at the moment to volunteer my time building and testing a new pack.

Reactions: Mortdecai

Griffan

May 17, 2018
View attachment 2177287
Anyone help me please, how to fix this error when i start talking to slum madam?
They must be an issue with your mods... One of them might be incompatible ?
=> And that could very well screw up your entire playthrough. Just like it did for me ! The uncensored patch was not compatible with other mods and it screwed up my game.

Last edited:

Griffan

May 17, 2018
It looks like I was partly wrong about no more updates, looking at patreon game dev appears to working on 'mods' for the game that might count as 'updates'.
Well, I'd much rather see the dev add some actual updates than mods to be honest.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Did anyone else get something like this ? I'm starting to think that the latest version is not compatible with any mods...
=> And this happened after I tried to add the new clothes MOD by nameless.
Is there any way to fix this ?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Did anyone else get something like this ? I'm starting to think that the latest version is not compatible with any mods...
=> And this happened after I tried to add the new clothes MOD by nameless.
Is there any way to fix this ?
Did you install the 'All in one' mod first? Did you install mods other than AiO before clothing mod? The latest version of the game is old at this point and as far as I recall I had it working with clothing and a number of mods before my previous mod pack imploded.

How to fix this ?? Mod kemonomimi
If you do not have the newest version from his store it will never work, no one has shared that version here and it is not on any of the secret sites.

You need to start from a new save on a clean install with no mods, install only AiO, then new clothes, then Kemonomimi. At this point Kemonomimi should be working but the more other mods you try to add after the more likely something will break.

• Red Heart
Reactions: J-Mboot

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Did you install the 'All in one' mod first? Did you install mods other than AiO before clothing mod? The latest version of the game is old at this point and as far as I recall I had it working with clothing and a number of mods before my previous mod pack imploded.
I did not install any other mods before the new clothes mod.
=>I thought Nameless updated his mods for the new version of the game so maybe he didn't ? Or am I missing something ?
I definitely don't have the "All in one" mod though. Do I need it ? And if I do, can you send it to me please ?

Edit : Out of curiosity, I went and checked the files for "New clothes" mod and something was clearly not right...
There were picture files for the multiple baby pregnancy mod which clearly have nothing to do with clothes !
=> I think nameless screwed up big time.

Last edited:

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022

If you do not have the newest version from his store it will never work, no one has shared that version here and it is not on any of the secret sites.

You need to start from a new save on a clean install with no mods, install only AiO, then new clothes, then Kemonomimi. At this point Kemonomimi should be working but the more other mods you try to add after the more likely something will break.
Thanks man

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I did not install any other mods before the new clothes mod.
=>I thought Nameless updated his mods for the new version of the game so maybe he didn't ? Or am I missing something ?
I definitely don't have the "All in one" mod though. Do I need it ? And if I do, can you send it to me please ?

Edit : Out of curiosity, I went and checked the files for "New clothes" mod and something was clearly not right...
There were picture files for the multiple baby pregnancy mod which clearly have nothing to do with clothes !
=> I think nameless screwed up big time.
My understanding is AiO is a required mod, not sure about the multiple babies, namesless packs a lot of stuff in for compatibility with other mods being added on top at least for some of his mods.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes