Phoenix@2005

Jun 22, 2022
mod adds an NPC that gifts them to you, wander around areas like the school and stores looking for that npc.
Are there any particular time they appear? Like when I fulfill some conditions.. cuz I weren't able to find any new NPCs who weren't already in the game

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
You have to read the instructions for all the mods you installed, cumflation has load order requirements and is also bundled in with some other mods and if you install two versions you can get weirdness where it doesn't work OR it works too well and everyone is ejaculating like a firehose.

Did you read all the instructions? At what portion is it not working?
I did and I even read through previous posts, I can't seem to get the nude mirror to spawn on the remodelling app so I can access the option

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
I hope they make *shota* mod for the client instead of "guy",buddy,and sis(futa) , a new characteristics the prostitution client is using transparent shota body like other male sex CG,and maybe its also mean "small penis" characteristic along with "shota" client characteristic ☠

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
i do have these in the accessory section but they do not reflect in the CG idk why
If you have those items you've seen the npc atleast three times or the save had. That mod is really finnicky, I thought I had it working but I can't find the npc for the second time and my graphics won't switch back to not having the cat ears when I take them off.

Shinrin

Apr 27, 2021
1665505396316.png
I don't know why i be trapped in the room of Masterson and i can't get out, the dialogue just keep repeat again and again, relly don't know why
Someone help me please

zorromax

Nov 9, 2018
Open a way to put more action points, but I know that there is food, but I don't want to have an infinite action point, can I?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how to add a mod?
Mods tend to have instructions on their download page or in the .rar/zip. Most of it boils down to open www folder and put img folder into img and the mods folder into mods.

I don't know why i be trapped in the room of Masterson and i can't get out, the dialogue just keep repeat again and again, relly don't know why
Someone help me please
Do you have the latest version of the mod? Looking at it that sounds like an issue from back in july but I don't have any versions at all so I can't tell if it was fixed.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes