Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
as far as I know there are no slums in the game
Wut?

There are definitely slums in the base game.

I believe after your first kid, go back to the furniture store and in the upper right hand corner should be a shady dude.

He gives you directions to the slums.

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
So when i talk to the baby seller, the game goes dark, and looks like it fail to find json map030, how do i fix this?
i had this problem before, basically u just go to a newly extracted mod file (havent been put inside ur game folder yet), open the /data folder, find anything that is named as Map0xx.json, copy and rename that to Map030.json, put it back into your game's /pplss/www/data folder, reopen game, done.

p.s. i personally find the event and the pay i get from selling the baby super underwhelming (tried it right after i fixed the problem), figured out i should just go ultra ovulation then sell all my kids lol

Reactions: ucingedan

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
i had this problem before, basically u just go to a newly extracted mod file (havent been put inside ur game folder yet), open the /data folder, find anything that is named as Map0xx.json, copy and rename that to Map030.json, put it back into your game's /pplss/www/data folder, reopen game, done.

p.s. i personally find the event and the pay i get from selling the baby super underwhelming (tried it right after i fixed the problem), figured out i should just go ultra ovulation then sell all my kids lol
Just got 70 LMAO.
1672418976583.png

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
That's from the old version right ?
I'm pretty sure v1.11 still doesn't work properly with the mods.
im using 1.11 lol, fixed it myself and had all the mods working but i removed baby kick since its annoying and also hair salon coz buggy

Griffan

May 17, 2018
im using 1.11 lol, fixed it myself and had all the mods working but i removed baby kick since its annoying and also hair salon coz buggy
Which mods did you use and how did you make them work ? Are you using the latest version of said mods ?
Do I have to install them before starting the game or can I do so later ?

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
Which mods did you use and how did you make them work ? Are you using the latest version of said mods ?
Do I have to install them before starting the game or can I do so later ?
1.those in the screenshot + Nami mod (doesnt show here)+ baby kick (i removed myself), + HnP condom failure + HnP fertilisation overlay + HnP implantationXtended, realistic bathing + realisticejaculations + uncensored mod
(all HnP mods are located under the "JS_MODs_files" folder), and prob some more mods in that folder and I ain't gonna check it

how did i make them work --> well, theres a modded v1.11 somewhere in this thread, tho buggy, but u can surely fix it by replacing incompatible mods with updated ones, and those map loading error messages "missing MAP0XX.json" files can also be easily fixed by duplicating another "MAP0XX.json" and rename the XX to the value u need, for instance)
1672425749408.png
2. not sure if they are all latest versions, but e.g. my cumflation mod is v4.5 for game v1.9 above, nami mod is for game v.1.11, rich house is v1.3 (acc to the some of the posts in this thread)

3. No, u can load any mod files at anytime, but only when ure not already running the game.exe in the background. basically u can add/ delete mods as u progress the game and feel like u want more/ remove sth/ when u saw error message (then u can close the game and move around the assets/mod files in the game folder to see whats wrong)

u can try looking through this thread and u'll be able to find most of the things & answers u need, but usually u need to do a little bit of minor twisting here and there to make them fully work in game v.1.11 (e.g. the link to nami mod for 1.11 does not have the required javascript files, so u need to download the old version (v0.1 or so, cant rmb), take the files and manually place in the relevant game folders to work, and also if u want nami as standing CG, u need to select change character --> nomal tan#1, instead of selecting the "nami" option in systems menu lol)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: us333r3d

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
1.those in the screenshot + Nami mod (doesnt show here)+ baby kick (i removed myself), + HnP condom failure + HnP fertilisation overlay + HnP implantationXtended, realistic bathing + realisticejaculations + uncensored mod
(all HnP mods are located under the "JS_MODs_files" folder), and prob some more mods in that folder and I ain't gonna check it

how did i make them work --> well, theres a modded v1.11 somewhere in this thread, tho buggy, but u can surely fix it by replacing incompatible mods with updated ones, and those map loading error messages "missing MAP0XX.json" files can also be easily fixed by duplicating another "MAP0XX.json" and rename the XX to the value u need, for instance)
View attachment 2274944
2. not sure if they are all latest versions, but e.g. my cumflation mod is v4.5 for game v1.9 above, nami mod is for game v.1.11, rich house is v1.3 (acc to the some of the posts in this thread)

3. No, u can load any mod files at anytime, but only when ure not already running the game.exe in the background. basically u can add/ delete mods as u progress the game and feel like u want more/ remove sth/ when u saw error message (then u can close the game and move around the assets/mod files in the game folder to see whats wrong)

u can try looking through this thread and u'll be able to find most of the things & answers u need, but usually u need to do a little bit of minor twisting here and there to make them fully work in game v.1.11 (e.g. the link to nami mod for 1.11 does not have the required javascript files, so u need to download the old version (v0.1 or so, cant rmb), take the files and manually place in the relevant game folders to work, and also if u want nami as standing CG, u need to select change character --> nomal tan#1, instead of selecting the "nami" option in systems menu lol)
Can you upload your version to a drive pretty pls? I had to delete mine because i had to clean my hard drive

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Can you upload your version to a drive pretty pls? I had to delete mine because i had to clean my hard drive
You would like to try this version:
Try to use . It has fewer mods installed, but it seems to work more stable.
Nami 'mod' is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-11-mihiraghi.33392/post-8195561
(Nami 'mod' for v1.11 does not require any javascript files from its old iteration [which is v0.1 or so]).

If you can't move character with mouse then delete 'Baby_Kick_Mod' in folder */www/mods or download updated version from .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: us333r3d

Kurogasa

Jun 24, 2018

View attachment 2274944

Hello, can you upload your version in google drive ?

I try to mod but everytime it dont work and she is infertile...

Reactions: 0lubt0

Calavara6066

Jan 18, 2021
So I've managed to get the game running with a handful of mods that I like on Joiplay but it seems that parts of Hazumi (or Nami) don't want to render is there a setting I have to toggle for it to fully render the character

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes