Feb 24, 2018
some people reported to have problem when pairing exhibitionist mod which is outdated with newer mods, try remove it(the mirror that you place for it to work, and delete the mod folder) to see if the game goes back to normal. i use it too, but had no problem, the problem people said to have was i think contraction preventer or birth delayer not working.

if this doesn't work try delete the baby seller and pervet mod or national institute extended, since is the only mods i don't have and it may be the problem. you can install it back later after you got unstuck.

i also remove the ultraovulation inducer + mad doctor since it makes hazumi only have multiple babys and i prefer single pregnancies, but i doubt it is the problem.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2018
Alright anyone knows which version of the game that basically has most mod working
i think the last one to have everything working was v1.7.1, so your best bet is to use the fully-modded version on the first page, or buy the mods since the only mods that stopped being updated was exhibitionism and nami, all other mods are working.

Dec 12, 2021
i think the last one to have everything working was v1.7.1, so your best bet is to use the fully-modded version on the first page, or buy the mods since the only mods that stopped being updated was exhibitionism and nami, all other mods are working.
Speaking of this version, any way I can get the cum inflation working properly? I downloaded and everything seemed to be going normally until I got into the hotel, things were going well until I hit a point in the cowgirl position where the belly would inflate then the game locks up with the message "TypeError Cannot read property 'push' of null"

It happens randomly too. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Edit: Also it seems that with X-Ray, successful inflation renders the image of the womb to be empty of semen- It's all still there, just no image.

Feb 24, 2018
Speaking of this version, any way I can get the cum inflation working properly? I downloaded and everything seemed to be going normally until I got into the hotel, things were going well until I hit a point in the cowgirl position where the belly would inflate then the game locks up with the message "TypeError Cannot read property 'push' of null"

It happens randomly too. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Edit: Also it seems that with X-Ray, successful inflation renders the image of the womb to be empty of semen- It's all still there, just no image.
the 'push' of null is a old nameless dev problem saddly the version 1.7 seems to make it happen really randomly so nameless never was able to patch it, as you progress in your save it became less frequent until it stops, but there's no fix, besides changing prostitution partner or power throw trying again and again. i the new version it seems to have been patched.

the one with x-ray is strange, aren't you missing any images from the mod by the way? i've never heard of it.

Feb 24, 2018
how do i change hair's color & clothes?
(clothes only with mods) going to the wardrobe in near hazumi bed, you have to buy it first at the furniture store and place in your room. for color and eye (only if you have the latest version) you can go to the pharmacy the second corridor on the left you can buy a hair dyer and a changing color lens (the lens are expensive).

• Red Heart
Reactions: KNQz
Dec 12, 2021
the 'push' of null is a old nameless dev problem saddly the version 1.7 seems to make it happen really randomly so nameless never was able to patch it, as you progress in your save it became less frequent until it stops, but there's no fix, besides changing prostitution partner or power throw trying again and again. i the new version it seems to have been patched.

the one with x-ray is strange, aren't you missing any images from the mod by the way? i've never heard of it.
Not unless it straight up wasn't in there with the version I downloaded, it was a straight unpack right from this site, no further modding done, so that's all I can say about it.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Boom! Nami Mod for ver. 1.11.0 –––> / (R4.1)
(I don't know how to code it proprely, so i just replaced the 'Gyaru Tan 1' skin plus some cosmetic changes and additions etc.)

Here is a new 'chibi sprites'.
n sprites.png

In the 'sex' screenshot you can see Uncensored mod by mello.second that is included in this 'assembly' (added sprites for Condom failure mod).
nami casual.png nami missionary.png

'Optimized' Kemonomimi, some Tattoos, Ero clothes to fit Nami's figure. Made Nami's hair dyeable etc.
nami maid.png name new hair.png

eye color 1.png eye color 2.png
Added 1 new outfit (left picture),.
nami new clothes 2.png nami colored.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes