mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
I'm wondering! Why hasn't anyone removed censorship from the game yet? Mod has done a lot! So people know how to work with graphics! Without censorship, this game would be many times more attractive!!!
i'll do it if there're still a lot of people playing this game, just give me 6-10 like and i'll start working. Or you can buy me 1 coffee

EDIT : Work in Progress

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Uncensored Patch for v1.11

Hello folks! Here's the uncensored patch for the game. I redraw the mosaic using Photoshop with my own skill so feel free to give your feedback and your support would be much appreciated.

WARNING : This patch was made to fit the current UNMODDED version (v1.11). If you have already modded your game, use it at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
Uncensored Patch for v1.11

Hello folks! Here's the uncensored patch for the game. I redraw the mosaic using Photoshop with my own skill so feel free to give your feedback and your support would be much appreciated.

WARNING : This patch was made to fit the current UNMODDED version (v1.11). If you have already modded your game, use it at your own risk.

this looks literally like the old decensor mod someone made on this forum...

Reactions: Hmzz3010

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
this looks literally like the old decensor mod someone made on this forum...
you mean this one? guess i just missed it before deciding to make another mod... i checked, it looks the same but different. and i properly uncensored the birth scene.

here's a comparison.

Caresno

Apr 21, 2022
So i managed to get a few mods to work in android using maldives and activating 5/6 of the compatibility options ( idk if thats necessary ) such as

national-institute1&2
condomfailure
slumfreeservice
and slum madam

however i ran into some problem first being missing pngs from the vanilla pc files that i have fixed by copying the missing pngs from the fully modded file and the second problem being game froze upon selecting the "i want to try it" option while interacting with slum madam npc. It is mildly infuriating knowing the fact that it is the very main feature of the mod and i humbly ask if anyone can fix my problem.

i dont know if the reason of why its not working is the fact that i copied it from the fully modded file or not. however if thats the case then i would try using the paid one

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyde90

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
you mean this one? guess i just missed it before deciding to make another mod... i checked, it looks the same but different. and i properly uncensored the birth scene.

here's a comparison.

New uncensor mod looks better (more juicy and detailed) in my opinion based on this 2 preview pictures.
Question is: will it work with younger Hazumi mod?

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
New uncensor mod looks better (more juicy and detailed) in my opinion based on this 2 preview pictures.
Question is: will it work with younger Hazumi mod?
i haven't tried it yet but here's my assumption about the game. i made the uncensored mod based on the assets image resolution... they have fixed location where every coochies and pp's are placed (in this case: adult Hazumi).

uncensored mod works on the sex scene, so if the younger Hazumi mod has smaller body ratio or maybe they slightly re-positioned her whole body then i'm afraid this uncensor mod will ruin the game.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
i haven't tried it yet but here's my assumption about the game. i made the uncensored mod based on the assets image resolution... they have fixed location where every coochies and pp's are placed (in this case: adult Hazumi).

uncensored mod works on the sex scene, so if the younger Hazumi mod has smaller body ratio or maybe they slightly re-positioned her whole body then i'm afraid this uncensor mod will ruin the game.
OK, so it just needs to be tested. Though I'm pretty sure that most images are common, so it's only question about the rest of them. I have played this game a long time ago and have a plan to try it again when it will have more polished state. From my experience the younger mod was the easiest to apply since it only required to replace a few image files. Other mods are tougher and prone to bugs since they change game scripts.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes