Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
If you want to play it on Android you need to apply the mods first, and I never got it to work quite right on joiplay, Maldives played it much better.

This was several versions ago though.

a12gf12

May 17, 2020
Considering the modding community, is there anything more to do in this game besides prostituting yourself in the hotel and getting pregnant sometimes? Is paying to keep your child even worth it?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Considering the modding community, is there anything more to do in this game besides prostituting yourself in the hotel and getting pregnant sometimes? Is paying to keep your child even worth it?
Depending on the mod, there's also getting used in public and some extra interaction in the academy. Otherwise, no, not really. Also, paying to keep your child is just the pre-requisite for the ending. Meaning that it's less of a 'worth it' but more for those who want the extra challenge of multiple New Game+ runs.

IceB

Jan 23, 2022
If you want to play it on Android you need to apply the mods first, and I never got it to work quite right on joiplay, Maldives played it much better.

This was several versions ago though.
did you play it using maldives? i also use maldives but the screen is just black

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah it takes forever to load, but then it should play just fine. Like I think it took almost 5 minutes on my phone, if you have a better phone it might be faster.

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
The AIO sprite mod looks like the one I used, same with birth delayer and ultra ovulation inducer. I specifically avoided the cumflation mod because it created a lot of conflicts back when I still played this one.

The other big quirk is you are supposed to apply the mods in the proper order or they can break each other, pretty sure previous posts explained that one.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Sorry to be a bother, but do all the mods in the list linked on the op post work with the latest version linked there? And is there somewhere that has all the mods not in the list or would I be better off scouring this thread for them?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone have links to any updated versions of the paid mods? Or would #1,270 still work with the most recent version? I saw some things on the Nameless dev store which needed 1.9 or newer so I'm getting the new version and wondering if there's any compatibility concerns.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone, could you try download this EN version and extract it? I have downloaded it 3 times but always get corrupted archive.

sephrenia069

Feb 14, 2022
hello, i seemed to have issues to install semen drip, institution extension and salon hair mod. i have installed all of the others succusfully but these one don't work. I don't have bugs, they just doesn't change the game...
technology is not my forte, can i have a little help please ?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes