4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
It does not work

yakagi

Feb 17, 2022
So I've managed to get the game running with a handful of mods that I like on Joiplay but it seems that parts of Hazumi (or Nami) don't want to render is there a setting I have to toggle for it to fully render the character
not all mods will stable on joiplay, mods will conflicts with core of mods

DenjiSodi

Jan 8, 2023
Can someone give me a (perferably not mega) link of the game with a cheat menu installed i cant seem to get it to work also if possible with that can it be modded

sense6969

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone know why some mods simply do not work? I installed the AIO mod first, then everything else, then the tattoo mod last. The AIO mod appears to be working but the npc never appears at home. I've had 3 births but the npc for the tattoo mod never appears in the institute. Everything else seems to be working fine though.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone know why some mods simply do not work? I installed the AIO mod first, then everything else, then the tattoo mod last. The AIO mod appears to be working but the npc never appears at home. I've had 3 births but the npc for the tattoo mod never appears in the institute. Everything else seems to be working fine though.
AiO doesn't add any NPC characters as far as I know, if you mean why can't you see the full body hazumi image at home it is because you need to change some options.

Tattoo mod requirement is a bit of a mystery to me but looking at the page I think it is 3 unique pregnancies not 3 children birthed and it might actually be >3 meaning 4 pregnancies.

Install order and install instructions are more specific than just AiO first and X last.

Nothing against you in particular but every time a paid mod is mentioned as not working I have to remind people not to use the leaks from this thread or try to salvage files from old packs for use in new packs.

Nameless rehosts free works from others that should be compatible with his works but the scope of mods and difference between them is very wide. Joiplay doesn't support modloading the same way pc does so some mods will work some will not and some need even more specific install instructions.

Reactions: RenH

sense6969

Feb 27, 2019
AiO doesn't add any NPC characters as far as I know, if you mean why can't you see the full body hazumi image at home it is because you need to change some options.

Tattoo mod requirement is a bit of a mystery to me but looking at the page I think it is 3 unique pregnancies not 3 children birthed and it might actually be >3 meaning 4 pregnancies.

Install order and install instructions are more specific than just AiO first and X last.

Nothing against you in particular but every time a paid mod is mentioned as not working I have to remind people not to use the leaks from this thread or try to salvage files from old packs for use in new packs.

Nameless rehosts free works from others that should be compatible with his works but the scope of mods and difference between them is very wide. Joiplay doesn't support modloading the same way pc does so some mods will work some will not and some need even more specific install instructions.
I didn't use any leaks from the thread or salvage files. They were all directly from the creator's gumroad pages.

And the description of the AiO mod ( ) mentions an npc appearing in the apartment after installing? I never saw one, though all other parts of the mod appear to be working fine.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
oh, I have also never seen this NPC in all the time I've played and I always have AiO, I would have to guess maybe that is outdated text from before the options were moved to options or system flags menu.

Jcdenton12123

Jan 20, 2022
Hi, I've tried downloading the android (apk) version but it's just the unpacked app in a .zip
Am I missing something? All the android links are the exact same, I unzip it and it's the games files instead of an installable apk. Also is there an uncensored apk version?

wander43

Jul 8, 2021
So I deleted my old game files and mods since some of the stuff wasn't working, but now after starting a new game I'm getting the "filename.match is not a function" message. The only mod I've added is the AiO v4.7 bundle. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
So I deleted my old game files and mods since some of the stuff wasn't working, but now after starting a new game I'm getting the "filename.match is not a function" message. The only mod I've added is the AiO v4.7 bundle. Does anyone know how to fix it?
The fix is in the aio page

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
im using 1.11 lol, fixed it myself and had all the mods working but i removed baby kick since its annoying and also hair salon coz buggy
O The Chosen One...could you upload your game folder to GD/Mega for this peasant to play, please...lol.

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
I'm playing with joiplay mod nameless but the game didn't run. someone can help me? Screenshot_20230123-005057.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes