Nigs3312

Nov 30, 2020
espero que entiendan lo que digo, pero como es que puedo instalar el mod loli?
lo descargo y lo pongo en la carpeta de mods pero no funciona, no se si solo esta para una version anterior del juego o que?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
espero que entiendan lo que digo, pero como es que puedo instalar el mod loli?
lo descargo y lo pongo en la carpeta de mods pero no funciona, no se si solo esta para una version anterior del juego o que?
Abres el menu->configuraciones ->sistema

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hello.. umm.. can someone tag me where are the links of all the latest mods from namelessDev? Which works with the latest version.
I can't seem to navigate through this post.. I get directionally challenged everytime I search ito_O
and also how to apply the mod, such as the sequence of mods that must be installed so that the game can work normally and smoothly.

Last edited:

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
random idea i just had, if any modders want to make it -

give hazumi some angry/unhappy faces for 'non-consentual' H-scenes? and if anyone is so bold as to come up with a sub-plot where those might be appropriate, that would be cool

kittydoll236678

Jun 20, 2022
The order (oldest to newest) that I extracted the NamelessDev mods in:

1. Birth Delayer
2. Extra Overdue Dialogs
3. Slum Madam+Overdue Lover
4. Lactation Consultant Nurse
5. Ahegao
6. New Clothes
7. AiO+Quintuplets+Gyaru+sprite
8. baby kick
9. CumFlation
10. Contraction Preventer
11. Mad Doctor + Ultra Ovulation Inducer

Every mod extracted to the "www" folder. I pressed "Yes to All" when asked "Would you like to replace the existing file".

I have NOT tested the game with this configuration (I forgot the original installation order so I restarted with a fresh copy of the game). If I got anything wrong please don't be mad I will be happy to make corrections.

Here is the modded game.
will there be save for the modded game?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
then how do i get the modded game in the right install order?
There are some packs here that work but they are older versions of the game and most have non-fatal but annoying bugs.

To actually get a current heavily modded version is a lot of work and you have to do it yourself. Page 1 has the basegame and a modlist, mod pages have instructions for the install order, much of it is just AiO first and then a select few mods have an install order after that but then everything else is just trial and error, install one, create a new save and play the game doing tests that nothing from AiO and following is broken and that the new mod is working, create a backup, install next mod, new save and repeat tests that every mod is work, new backup, repeat, repeat. Most people get tired of the game or tired of the people here before they finish and share it.

harrysowl

May 30, 2021
I can't seem to launch with the mods i keep getting 'onisan_base_amount' has already been delcared. Anyone got a solution?
Check the your mods that change the cum amounts
had this same problem but I have forgotten what the mod file name is, best bet is to open the mod files in an json editor (free one is Notepad++)
on a side note its interesting that at least one of the mods is meant to be edited by the user

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
does anyone have all the recent mods that work stable in game? would you upload it,please?
#sorryformy english

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
does anyone have all the recent mods that work stable in game? would you upload it,please?
#sorryformy english
There is some free mods on NamelessDev's
As for paid mods, I only have these and unfortunately can't buy more:
Birth Delayer
Cumflation
Slum Madam + Overdue lover
Tattoo and Piercing

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes