baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Do the Pregnancy bigger belly and meaurments work for the game instead of causeing it to crash all the time.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Hello, i have the same error when I go to sleep with the mod for the big belly.
Same here for me once I get pregnant then go the sleep and the belly changes the game crashes and I have no idea why also is there good instructions on installing it or something.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Do the Pregnancy bigger belly and meaurments work for the game instead of causeing it to crash all the time.
Nope, either you load it up and enjoy the standing cg and crash when you try to go to another day, or in the case of the younger mod, there is literally not difference but it works fine anyway.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Nope, either you load it up and enjoy the standing cg and crash when you try to go to another day, or in the case of the younger mod, there is literally not difference but it works fine anyway.
That sucks so the bigger belly and measurmets don't work for it anymore. Man wish I had the skills to update the mod so it would lol

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
Really hope creator of the bigger belly and measurements mods fix the issue of "isNullOrUndefined"

Thanks

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Really hope creator of the bigger belly and measurements mods fix the issue of "isNullOrUndefined"

Thanks
Far as I know, the creator of the mod has no such intentions. I'm not even sure if they even check on this game anymore.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
For anyone who's still wondering what's the new update is about, there's no actual addition of content. It had something to do with mods. What exactly I have no idea.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes