baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone know if the mod works for this vertion whe I try everything is in Japanese and the game tends to crash.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I went through the mod link a while ago, and while I have only tested one mod (the bigger belly one), there are two other mods. One for updating the measurements to fit the bigger belly mod, and a mod that will make the main character look younger. Search the link by "MEGA".
The one that makes her look younger, I can only find on someone's patreon

XenoYs

Aug 7, 2019
Here are the links from the Mod link for all the mods:

(Initial) Bigger Bellies and Measurements:

Bigger Bellies (visual upgrade):

Younger Mod:

As for why some of the mods might be breaking the game, there are some .js files in the first link (Drive link) that are required to be added in order for their mods to work, and I will assume that said files are also required for the other mods in the MEGA links.

utaker

Feb 19, 2018
Here are the links from the Mod link for all the mods:

(Initial) Bigger Bellies and Measurements:

Bigger Bellies (visual upgrade):

Younger Mod:

As for why some of the mods might be breaking the game, there are some .js files in the first link (Drive link) that are required to be added in order for their mods to work, and I will assume that said files are also required for the other mods in the MEGA links.
Downloaded these today and played the game, got hazumi pregnant with at least twins. Pregnancy week 15 and going to sleep I get this error.

error.jpg

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
yeah just dead ends?
yup scene is in jap and stucks.Anyone can explain me how to make virgin pregnancy.I choose guy with wants to pour,yet he penetrate?? I guess something gone broken

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2018
yup scene is in jap and stucks.Anyone can explain me how to make virgin pregnancy.I choose guy with wants to pour,yet he penetrate?? I guess something gone broken
I think you have to use a condom and just suck until cum... idk

utaker

Feb 19, 2018
Yes, that trait is "Wants to pour in semen" and I think you have to do the prostitution yourself and not skip it.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes