Jun 3, 2018
  1. Added stand/CG viewer as one of end game content.
  2. Correction: bugs/defects
  3. Addition of contents
Is what Dlsite says. Someone needs to purchase it so that we can play though

Also I legit just asked the creator if we could have a free download link.... That was probably incredibly ignorant....

Farshid

Sep 20, 2017
Any similar games like this? I'm sorry if it is already asked I am kinda noob noob.
I don't think there is any other game that puts that much depth into pregnancy and stuff like this, this is the only game that has this abilities right now and that's kind of sad because we all want more of this, it's not enough :| believe me I have searched all the site and other sources

SansAe

Jul 16, 2019
[quote = "hatchsnatchpatch, post: 2589392, member: 519125"]

You just buy, they passively increase the odds as long as you have them in stock

[/ quoting]

Wow, thank you. Your answer is really helpful bro

Reactions: HatchSnatchPatch
Jun 3, 2018
From what I have seen online, 1.3.11 adds a standing CG feature after the ending, where you can see Hazumi in different staged of pregnancy and stuff.

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
it seem you can download it from here but sadly for me no mega so i cant dl this with my slow connection:

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i rlly dont like story games when u basically have all the content on the first second of the game, just make renpy then..

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
i rlly dont like story games when u basically have all the content on the first second of the game, just make renpy then..
Yeah, I really, REALLY wanted to like this. The pregnancy system is so in depth and the art work is fantastic but, thats it. The rest of the game is just incredibly shallow. An interesting idea but, there's no progression or story to it in the slightest. If someone were to tell me this is a tech demo for an actual game I'd believe it. A shame really, hopefully the author might expand upon the systems here in the future.

Reactions: SansAe and hagai2

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
i still don't understand how can i get pregnant honestly, currently in uterus : 17015 and 11ml in vagina ...

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes