Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
DarkenedShadows
Ehhh, what? Saves vanishing by themselves? First idea would be antivirus or windows defender (not sure why they decide to delete your save games, though). Are the files themselves gone (game folder > www > saves) or are you "simply" unable to load them?

Nope, you don't need the RPG Maker itself to play games made with RPG Maker. At most you would need the RTP (Runtime Package), as some games don't have the "default" ressources packed up. There's are english and japanese ones, depending on for different RPG-Maker generations (2k, 2k3, XP, VX and VX-Ace).

But if this was the case, you would get errors about missing images/music and stuff... not missing your saves. Also, since this game was made with RPG-Maker MV, the point is mood anyway. MV doesn't have an RTP.

Reactions: BoyJakol
Jun 3, 2018
DarkenedShadows
Ehhh, what? Saves vanishing by themselves? First idea would be antivirus or windows defender (not sure why they decide to delete your save games, though). Are the files themselves gone (game folder > www > saves) or are you "simply" unable to load them?

Nope, you don't need the RPG Maker itself to play games made with RPG Maker. At most you would need the RTP (Runtime Package), as some games don't have the "default" ressources packed up. There's are english and japanese ones, depending on for different RPG-Maker generations (2k, 2k3, XP, VX and VX-Ace).

But if this was the case, you would get errors about missing images/music and stuff... not missing your saves. Also, since this game was made with RPG-Maker MV, the point is mood anyway. MV doesn't have an RTP.
It seems my issue is I wasn't shutting my computer off properly and it was screwing the game up....

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
DarkenedShadows
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes strange things happen on windows and all it needs is a restart. Even if it doesn't seem to make any sense, like when files start vanishing. =_=

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I gotta day I LOVE this game. I just wish there was even more custumization options like hairstyles, haircolors, nail colors etc. And of course only having 3 sex poses is kind of a bummer... and then only one of them is animated. But I hope the creator brings out a new game like this in the future. Hopefully it's like this but just generally bigger and better.

Reactions: Dave3518

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oh by the way does anyone know how to look at Hazumi from head to toe? You know these full body shots. I've seen them in a thread and wondered how to access that. Or is it just in the files? Or even a mod?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
FlamesOfVengeance
The only thing other than the sex scenes (kind of) I can think of atm, is the Standing CG. But that one isn't head to toe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First, you need to get the hand mirror. It's in the pharmacy, right table, top left corner. Now use the handy, select the configure app (blue wrench). Then go to System > Standing CG and set it up the way you like.

There might be other ways that unlock later though, seeing as Standing CG only shows part of the pictures in the www > img > pictures folder. They start with "stand_". As to when and where they're used in full, I don't know yet. A event or two might have called on them, but nothing consistent like Standing CG yet.

Anyone else got an idea?

Reactions: hecknuts

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I find it hilarious that the translator felt the need to mistranslate "oji-san" as "guy.

Then he translates the description of the "Partner Name Change" as "Now you can live your fat bald old man fantasy," as if "oji-san" wasn't already the original name of one of the partner, ESPECIALLY since in all of the H-scenes, the model for the guy is a fat hairy old man.

I understand that most people here, and especially on 4chan, are wish-fulfillment fags but to actually change the original script, and then try to pass it as an "honest" translation, is just sad hardcore.

I'm honestly surprised he was even able to play the game considering the male model in the H scenes is fat old hairy guy, I would think his head would had exploded or something.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes