FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know if Mihiraghi might be working on a new game yet? I obviously can't read japanese so the stuff he's writing on his twitter page doesn't help much.

Reactions: Dave3518

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know if Mihiraghi might be working on a new game yet? I obviously can't read japanese so the stuff he's writing on his twitter page doesn't help much.
He seems like enjoying himself by making DLC for Hazumi, it likely will come out in mid oct according to his tweets.
He also seems to be making something base on beeing female mod on skyrim, battle base? But its still in early groundworks peroid, he mentions that it would be like time base this time, impregnation check would more like happens during moving maps instead to sleep for more realistic feel.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
He seems like enjoying himself by making DLC for Hazumi, it likely will come out in mid oct according to his tweets.
He also seems to be making something base on beeing female mod on skyrim, battle base? But its still in early groundworks peroid, he mentions that it would be like time base this time, impregnation check would more like happens during moving maps instead to sleep for more realistic feel.
I guess that means there won't be a new game anytime soon it seems... Man that sucks :/

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yep it's me again but I just feel like I have to express how much I love this game. No story or any other stuff you get forced into, just lots of sex and pregnancy with slice of life elements. Does anyone maybe know games similar to this one? Mihiraghi doesn't seem to be working on a new game yet (atleast I think so) so I would really appreciate something like this.

Reactions: tamhar

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I don't suppose it's been translated into English yet, so unless you can read Japanese...

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
for some reason the versions downloaded from either the mega or the nopy links keep setting of my anti-virus for malware and closing out my game.

Jun 3, 2018
I really want the update lol. I don't know if the translator is still active or not though :(
I guess someone just has to purchase the game and find out....

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2018
Is there anything new and exciting in that update?
It says that there is new content. someone has said that the creator has been making DLC for the game and according to pregchan he is working with people on there to incorporate their ideas into it as well. The creator has said that the next version (guessing the one after this) will be more moddable.

Was there already NG+ content after the ending?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tealover

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:unsure: from what i read in pregchan, the 4chan guy went legit with miha (you can see his name credited in dlsite page)

so i think there wont be leak from him at the very least.

Jun 3, 2018
Asked on 2 pregchan threads about getting an updated version for here.

How did we come by the English translation of this game in the first place?

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2018
Ok actually talked to Feunski and he sold the rights to Mihiraghi so, maybe the other thread will come through. If not, one of us needs to buy it.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes